[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

New show on Eaten Alive

This should be very exciting for Diana Ross fans.

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/ea...bout-the-show/

I saw some of this; Crazy man got into a suit to be EATEN ALIVE by an Ananconda ~ they regurgitate their food.

He didn't get fully eaten and swallowed ~ but partially eaten alive.

Diana Ross' Eaten Alive was booming in the background. They paid her $20000 to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I saw some of this; Crazy man got into a suit to be EATEN ALIVE by an Ananconda ~ they regurgitate their food.

He didn't get fully eaten and swallowed ~ but partially eaten alive.

Diana Ross' Eaten Alive was booming in the background. They paid her $20000 to use it.
    Good news for Diana! Us Ross fans, though, are quite familiar with those who have tried to eat her alive for decades now.

This album has had so much influence on pop culture. There is also a movie called Chain Reaction.

smark21 Guest
    I wonder if for their next ratings stunt Discover will do a show called Swept Away in which a person hangs out on a beach awaiting a tsunami?

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    I wonder if for their next ratings stunt Discover will do a show called Swept Away in which a person hangs out on a beach awaiting a tsunami?
    I don't think that will work but wait until they do "Endless Love".

Did you say ENDLESS LOVE, Jobeterob? What a segueway--VIDEO CLIP OF BETTE MIDLER AT THE '82 OSCARS. Lest we forget [[who could?!):

http://youtu.be/A7hIt26LV3U

YouTube posting courtesy of Prague36. Many thanks.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 12-09-2014 at 03:26 AM.

Bette Midler is so much fun.

Just to be clear ~ the Diana Ross song "Eaten Alive" is not played behind the show of the man being eaten alive on the Discovery Show. Nor did Diana Ross get paid I'm sure.

BUT, if they'd been smart, they would have got the song and played as the guy went in the anaconda's mouth. The bonehead.

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Animal Planet already did a "Swept Away" episode.

I Shouldn't Be Alive: Season 1, Episode 4
    Swept Away [[18 Nov. 2005)