[REMOVE ADS]

"Sweet Blindness" promo video

Have no idea what show this might have been from, but never seen it before.. fantastic!

Might have been shot for European promotion..... I'm sure this is filmed along Cannes Promenade, the South Of France.... great video

Same song, but this time with a sixth group member, Frank Sinatra.......

Jill thanks for posting that promo clip it was a great treat. I love the Fifth Dimension especially the cuts where they all sing and not just Marilyn.

This is a perfect example of how great Marilyn and Florences voices were live along with the guys of course. I always thought Dean Martin was a better singer than Sinatra and this piece does not show what a good singer Sinatra is but he is definitely not a group singer. I can hear him out of the whole group when he sings and it sounds out of place. Even in the background one voice can ruin things if the pitch is not right. The Fifth is one of the best groups in the 60s and 70s who were as good as their records live.

God bless Ron you can here him and the other guys really well on this clip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhZQkgWmH0