[REMOVE ADS]

I'm back by the grace of God

Some of you may not have missed me but I have been extremely ill for the past 6 months; so much so that my daughter had to go to GA to rescue me and bring me back to Jersey. My breast cancer has spread to my spine and I was too ill to even know myself let alone use a computer. This post will be brief as I'm a little overcome even while typing this. Thus far, my scans and labs are good and my pain is being managed.

To Soul Sister-- You have no idea how bad I felt that I couldn't reach out to you when Mr. Scott passed. I am now offering my SINCERE condolences at this time. Also, Pat says hello and she and her love are doing great.

To Marv, Kamasu, edafan, Mary and the many others on this forum and to Ralph especially who gave me a new password to get back on hello and I'll be back in a couple days. Love to all. P.S. Don't forget to pray for me.

Keep fighting girl

we are with you

edafan

I will keep you in my prayers my sister!

So good to hear from you and to hear that God's grace is still prevailing. Stay in the race and keep the faith my sister. We are all holding you up in prayer.

smark21 Guest
    Glad you're back and wish you the best in your fight. Hope to see you post here again as you are a fun, festive and lively presence here.

You are added to the prayer list. One day at a time is the key to restore your health. Miss your postings.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  21.1 KB
    Glad to hear that you're better, Nosey. Hang in there and get back to complete good health. Best of luck.

Dear Sweet Nosey,
    I completely understand. I just want to wish you a complete recovery and to let you know you are in my prayers. You are one of the most honest and sincere persons on this forum and anywhere else. I always enjoyed seeing you and visiting with you when you came to Jimmy's shows in Philly. You are in my thoughts, heart, and prayers for peace and a full recovery.
    Please send my best to Pat. Hope to see you on Facebook when you feel up to it.
    Get plenty of rest my friend.

S.S.
    Love You!!
    Name:  Pat NOSEY Friend with Jimmy.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  19.3 KB

Jimmy Scott surrounded by Pat, Nosey, & their friend.
    Backstage at Zanzibar Blue in Philly ~
    Last edited by Soul Sister; 12-06-2014 at 11:38 AM.

My dearest Nosey,

I had been wondering about you and I'm so sorry to hear you have been through such a terrible ordeal. I'm glad you will be back with us so we can give you our complete support and love as you recover. Bless you, Girlfriend. Sending you many [[[[[[Hugs))) and much love. <3

~~~Mary~~~

Nosey, I didn't know until now why you'd been missing from SDF but I want to tell you
    I missed you a lot. Take very good care and be strong. Of course I'm pulling for you...

Glad to hear from you nosey,didn't know you were ill,god bless and welcome home.

Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    Some of you may not have missed me but I have been extremely ill for the past 6 months; so much so that my daughter had to go to GA to rescue me and bring me back to Jersey. My breast cancer has spread to my spine and I was too ill to even know myself let alone use a computer. This post will be brief as I'm a little overcome even while typing this. Thus far, my scans and labs are good and my pain is being managed.

To Soul Sister-- You have no idea how bad I felt that I couldn't reach out to you when Mr. Scott passed. I am now offering my SINCERE condolences at this time. Also, Pat says hello and she and her love are doing great.

To Marv, Kamasu, edafan, Mary and the many others on this forum and to Ralph especially who gave me a new password to get back on hello and I'll be back in a couple days. Love to all. P.S. Don't forget to pray for me.
    you are in my prayers dearest Nosey dear. May God watch over you and bless you and heal you and take you pain away.

Matthew 9:35
    Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness.

Dearest Lord and Heavenly Father please heal Nosey and maker her well.

Your humble servant.

Roberta

Thanks for all the well wishes. Yes, it has been an ordeal. On the day my daughter was to bring me back to Jersey, I coded from a blood clot. All I remember saying was, "I can't breathe over and over, [[sounds familiar?) I remember my daughter saying " Stay with me mom, please mommy stay with me!" They tell me that my eyes rolled up in my head and I turned white as a ghost. God was with me that day because if we had been on the highway rescue wouldn't have gotten there in time to save me. After spending 5 days in the hospital she brought me to Jersey by ambulance at a cost of almost $5,000. [[Thank God I'm a saver.)
    More later as my hands a still a little shaky and it's taking me forever to even type this. Again, thank you Splanky, Marv and Roberta and all of you who have been praying for me.

Thanks for all the well wishes. Yes, it has been an ordeal. On the day my daughter was to bring me back to Jersey, I coded from a blood clot. All I remember saying was, "I can't breathe over and over, [[sounds familiar?) I remember my daughter saying " Stay with me mom, please mommy stay with me!" They tell me that my eyes rolled up in my head and I turned white as a ghost. God was with me that day because if we had been on the highway rescue wouldn't have gotten there in time to save me. After spending 5 days in the hospital she brought me to Jersey by ambulance at a cost of almost $5,000. [[Thank God I'm a saver.)
    More later as my hands a still a little shaky and it's taking me forever to even type this. Again, thank you Splanky, Marv and Roberta and all of you who have been praying for me.
    You keep getting stronger and keep fighting and keep praying Im gonna keep praying my dear Nosey and god will see you through this. Youll lick this my dear.

love,

Roberta

Haven't been able to post in a while as I had no access to a computer. I'm still here y'all. Thax arr & bee and robb k for your well wishes.

Just checking in to say hi. It's difficult getting to use the computer as my daughter's basement has been off limits due to a major renovation project.

Just checking in to say hi. It's difficult getting to use the computer as my daughter's basement has been off limits due to a major renovation project.
    Hey Nosey!

I pray for your good health

KEEP THE FIGHT girl

edafan

If I may quote from another higher source:

Get Up Offa That Thang and Dance Till You Feel Better.

Hope all is Well.