[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

The Lady In London!

Diana flies to London for another private show!!!

http://www.cityam.com/1417484839/ain...ts-it-turns-25

Markets CEO Peter Cruddas as he flies in Diana Ross

Tweet Share Share Share

by Gabriella Griffith
    December 2, 2014, 1:47am

Peter Cruddas drafted in Diana Ross to perform at his bash

If there was anyone sceptical about the triumphant return to the black for CMC Markets and its plans for a £1bn float in the next few months, CEO and founder Peter Cruddas sent them a thinly veiled message on Saturday night.

The 25th anniversary bash for CMC at Grosvenor House Hotel saw employees and their partners have a boogie alongside Motown superstar Diana Ross.

Peter Cruddas knows how to put on a party
    Flown in by Cruddas, Diana proceeded to sing a number of classic hits.

“It has been a fantastic achievement and there is still more to come,” said Cruddas. “I have always been a fan of Motown, and I wanted to organise something special for the 25th anniversary. Introducing Diana Ross to lead the celebrations was amazing and something I hope everyone at CMC Markets will always remember.” And would-be investors, we presume.

Lulu Guest
    http://www.standard.co.uk/business/c...e-9898009.html

City Spy: Diana Ross sings for the boss, but at a price

Treat: but Diana cost must have been supreme

Published: 02 December 2014
    Updated: 13:02, 02 December 2014

Peter Cruddas, the CMC Markets founder, is a Diana Ross fan: so what better way to celebrate the spread-betting firm’s 25th birthday than getting her in for a staff gig at the Grosvenor House Hotel?

At 70 years old, the superstar is nearly three times as old as the company but the former Supremes singer can still put on a good show, by all accounts. “Still shocked we had Diana Ross at our party!” tweeted one enthusiastic employee. Less clear is how much of his fortune Cruddas has parted with for her services, but it’s unlikely to be cheap.
    In 2012 supermodel Naomi Campbell reportedly paid $500,000 to fly her out to perform for her ex-boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin.

Lulu, I think our girl is having the time of her life on a long, well-deserved victory lap! Diana has earned it.

Sometimes I wonder how much more money can one make? When I read that she was paid
    500.000 for private gigs I was shocked. Not that she doesnt deserve that fee but wow!