[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Thanks for trying, Meth, but nope – these aren’t the ones. The interview I’m referring to is in the bonus-material segment of a Diana Ross DVD. When I say her hair was long, I mean it was LONG – like maybe waist-length [[or not quite), and I think her hair color was light brown. It sounds strange, I know, but Diana looked super like that. I went to show it to a friend a while back but I could not find it. [[I know it wasn’t in the bonus segment of my "Lady Sings The Blues" DVD because the bonus segments on that disc won’t play.) Whatever, I’ll look again one day when I have nothing better to do. If I find it, I’ll let ya know. You’ll be pleasantly surprised, for sure! - Gary
    This is the Lady sings the Blues bonus material... seems like the one you are talking about.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG7-X507Oyk

Diana Ross hmmm. She looks good but something doesnt look right I like the color but there is something about this wig that looks cheap I cant quite pinpoint it,

Diana doesn't look quite like Diana in the LSTB extras video clip. Somehow, she seems to resemble LaToya Jackson much more than herself. Never thought there was any resemblance before but in this clip, it's all I seem to see. Strange and unsettling but an enjoyable clip, especially the setting-up shots from the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    I know it wasn’t in the bonus segment of my "Lady Sings The Blues" DVD because the bonus segments on that disc won’t play.
    Just quoting this, since everyone seems to be posting the LSTB clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Diana doesn't look quite like Diana in the LSTB extras video clip. Somehow, she seems to resemble LaToya Jackson much more than herself. Never thought there was any resemblance before but in this clip, it's all I seem to see. Strange and unsettling but an enjoyable clip, especially the setting-up shots from the film.
    You're right..she does look a lil "unusual." I've noticed that from time to time. She has said she never has and never will have cosmetic surgery....umm okay, let's go with that ....mayhaps botox or dermal fillers in the upper cheek area that needs a little time to "settle"? Technically that's not "cosmetic surgery"...but... Name:  diana Candid  2.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  22.9 KB
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 12-04-2014 at 06:45 AM.

The teeth are photo shopped

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    I believe this was filmed around the time of the MAC endorsement as well as the big 2004 comeback tour.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    The teeth are photo shopped
    Well, I wasn't gonna post this ....but......here's a closeup of "the teeth" in the pic this thread is about..taken on 11/20/14. Today's telephoto lenses and HD cameras are showing things that would not have been noticeable with yesterday's technology. None of this has affected my admiration of and respect for Miss Ross in the slightest.
    Name:  diana at airport 112014.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  66.8 KB
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 12-04-2014 at 03:50 AM.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHangOva View Post
    Well, I wasn't gonna post this ....but......here's a closeup of "the teeth" in the pic this thread is about..taken on 11/20/14. Today's telephoto lenses and HD cameras are showing things that would not have been noticeable with yesterday's technology. None of this has affected my admiration of and respect for Miss Ross in the slightest.
    Name:  diana at airport 112014.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  66.8 KB

She's always had that. If you look at the picture either in the Forever box set or her book where she's sitting at a diner table with one of those old jukebox controls on the tabletop, her profile looks remarkably the same [[the pic I'm talking about is from '64/'65)

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    She's always had that. If you look at the picture either in the Forever box set or her book where she's sitting at a diner table with one of those old jukebox controls on the tabletop, her profile looks remarkably the same [[the pic I'm talking about is from '64/'65)
    Well, not quite..sometimes the smile is perfect...and then its not...then sometimes it is again.. it changes.. here she is from the Nobel Peace Prize performance a few years agoName:  nobel peace 2008.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  19.1 KB

Here's an easy way to see what I mean....next time you have a chance, watch Lady Sings the Blues or Mahogany. They are 100% "Chiclet" perfect..as they would have to be if your face [[and mouth) will be magnified large enough to fill a movie theatre screen and Y-O-U are the star of the picture. To quote Billy Dee Williams/Louis Mckay : "...you sure have pretty teeth when you smile...."
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 12-04-2014 at 06:18 AM.

Diana on a little bit of EVERYTHING: Motherhood, career, writing books, Supremes, Jean, Florence, soft-filter camera lenses, and, yes, even dental work gets in here; AUSTRALIA, 1989; 6 mins.:

http://youtu.be/aYFVtY32oYM

Thanks to Gio Malgio for this here-there-and-then-some YouTube posting.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 12-04-2014 at 08:42 AM.

smark21 Guest
    Does anyone have some Diana Ross pap smears to share in this thread?

smark21 Guest
    I showed a friend this thread and he wants to know: Any of her colonoscopy examination updates there yet? What about any sigmoidoscopies that she may have had--going back at least 12 or 27 years?

supremester Guest
    I prefer the sigmoids from the 70's before LSTB.

Lulu Guest
    Well, this thread started with yet another Daily Mail post about nada, then a war about hair color, and ultimately a "dental discussion". I'm not sure what much more we can talk about unless, like smark said, put those other "medical records" out there. At this point, I foresee the "usual suspect" popping by to make yet another dig so let's just shut this one down, guys?

"No rush. I can do the show from here. Although I'm not all that crazy about this gown."

Attachment 8774

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    i spoke too soon. Oh, blanche, you know we got rats in the cellar?

Attachment 8732
    hey wouldn't it be cool if they remade this movie with,diana and mary,what do ya think?

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    hey wouldn't it be cool if they remade this movie with,diana and mary,what do ya think?
    That's been tossed around as a joke for years. I think the Redgraves version was the last we'll see in the remake department unless Madonna wants to play Jane at anytime soon.

supremester Guest
    They already did it - it was called RTL.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post

smark21 Guest
    Which Supreme had the most attractive bunions on her feet? Have at it fans and be sure to cuss each other out, make violent threats and trash the Supreme you don't like with the most polarizing language you can muster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Well, this thread started with yet another Daily Mail post about nada, then a war about hair color, and ultimately a "dental discussion". I'm not sure what much more we can talk about unless, like smark said, put those other "medical records" out there. At this point, I foresee the "usual suspect" popping by to make yet another dig so let's just shut this one down, guys?
    i didn't mean any disrespect to MIss Ross, she is and always will be my hero. If you google some of these topics you will find a plethora of long discussions have gone on before. I was always [[since 64) fascinated by her smile, her eyes and her hair..therefore have paid attention to them over the years...to the point of gaining a license in cosmetology recently during my spare time..specializing in wig and hairpiece creation and design and I'm very good at it. This after spending years in the entertainment industry as a performer. I thank her for being the inspiration for all of it. so, shoot me..

By the way I was just reacting to pictures that were posted on the net. I didn't take them or post them OR pose for them......if dental or other procedures are apparent in some pics...it's not M-Y fault. I'm free to make observations, am I not??
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 12-04-2014 at 11:27 PM.