[REMOVE ADS]

Jimmy Ruffin Funeral Services

Does anyone know any details about Jimmy's funeral services? I would like to know if he is being buried in Las Vegas or returned to Detroit and buried where brother David is buried. Information has not been made available to my knowledge.

Did you do some Facebook searches?

I am not wild about it but I see that Facebook has absolute masses of information about all of these artists; it always makes me wonder how it will affect the future of these/our Forum.

Lulu Guest
    All I ask is that any SDF members who plan on attending let the man have a peaceful homegoing. I was really disturbed to see someone here posting pictures at Levi Stubbs' funeral like it was a concert.

No wonder Diana never went again to a public funeral after Flo's. But these funerals are always public displays that may be a little garish to some people.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    No wonder Diana never went again to a public funeral after Flo's. But these funerals are always public displays that may be a little garish to some people.
    Well, there's something really tacky about posing for pictures and taking photographs of the service and posting them online. I hope this doesn't happen again and trust the member I'm talking about learned his lesson.