[REMOVE ADS]

Miss Martha Reeves A Christmas Celebrattion

The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves has a great Christmas Music cd for downloading and if y'all want some real good and real beautiful holiday music please buy this gem and lets put Miss Martha Reeves back on the charts where she belong.

i played this CD at my work pot luck on Wednesday and I think my coworkers were real stunned by the artistry of this great lady. My two bosses said Joy to the World was amazing, You can click on this here link to sample and download.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/marthareeves1

Yours, with every good wish.

roberta

Heres the album notes.

Just in Time for the Holiday'sItch Records and HB Music Group Brings you Martha Reeves New Album "Holiday Celebration" it's a Must Have for anybody looking for That True Classic R&B Sound that Most of Today's Singers can't Duplicate. Not only do you get your favorite holiday CoverS like "Silent Night" and Oh Holy Night" but as a Bonus You Get 4 ALL New Original Songs like "Home to You" and "I Want Your Company" "God Bless The Child" and I Can't Believe it. If You're a true Martha Reeves and the Vandellas Fan, You'll Love this Classic Martha Reeves Album

supremester Guest
    My dear, dear, very dear Miss Roberta: While I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all, I must give special thanks and God Blesses to you for recommending Martha Reeves' Christmas Album - I'm not exaggggerating when I state that it brought tears to my eyes and the biggest smile to my face in a long, long time. I can assure you that this music will be shared with many of my buds - and I would never have heard it if not for you. No one sings Christmas music like Martha Reeves! THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    My dear, dear, very dear Miss Roberta: While I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all, I must give special thanks and God Blesses to you for recommending Martha Reeves' Christmas Album - I'm not exaggggerating when I state that it brought tears to my eyes and the biggest smile to my face in a long, long time. I can assure you that this music will be shared with many of my buds - and I would never have heard it if not for you. No one sings Christmas music like Martha Reeves! THANK YOU!
    Pleaee tall your friends to buy a copy of this holiday gem supremester and lets put The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha reeves back on the charts. Let us all make this come true for Miss Martha for she sure deserve it.

fondly,

Roberta

I will listen soon. I think it is great that Martha is actually doing this and getting her music out there to her fans while she can. That's great.

thomas96 Guest
    Just pulled out my box of Christmas records. Ella up front then the Jackson 5 then Smokey and Stevie. Will listen to Ms. Reeves' soon as well. Look forward to playing all of them. A lot.

As thomas96 stated above, there's nothing like pulling out a box of Christmas records by your fav recording artists to get into the mood of the season. All the shopping emphasis and "Black Friday" madness which has now crept into Canada is a downer, but the music helps save the day for me. Enjoy y'all!

Thanks for the news, Ms. Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    Thanks for the news, Ms. Roberta

My pleasure RobertZ. Youll love this cd dear.

Fondly,

Roberta

supremester Guest
    I just played Martha's Christmas CD for people at the end of a meeting and several commented that they've never heard anything like it!

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I just played Martha's Christmas CD for people at the end of a meeting and several commented that they've never heard anything like it!
    Its the best Supremester. I hope they all buy it.

Roberta