[REMOVE ADS]

happy birthday Ms. Jean Terrell

Happy birthday Jean Terrell and many many more the first lady of the 70s Supremes who did the impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by franjoy56 View Post
    Happy birthday Jean Terrell and many many more the first lady of the 70s Supremes who did the impossible.
    ......and did it remarkably well! Happy Birthday, Jean. You'll always be Supreme!

Happy Birthday to Jean The Supreme!

Happy Birthday, Jean! And many more!

Happy birthday to the fabulous Miss Jean Terrell!

Jean Terrell is a Jehovah's Witness,Jean does not believe in birthday's,and Lynda Laurence don't either,yes you all,mean well,but they don't like it,at all.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Jean Terrell is a Jehovah's Witness,Jean does not believe in birthday's,and Lynda Laurence don't either,yes you all,mean well,but they don't like it,at all.
    well its t thought that counts, no harm intended its a way of honoring her greatness in a birthdate wish

i'm sure no one means any harm,i have a Jehovah Witness in my family,if you said Happy Birthday to them,they would be pissst,i remember a fan,telling Jean Happy Birthday,years ago,she act like she didn't hear them.but franyjoy,i understand where you're coming from.