[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

Diana Looking Divine on the AMA Red Carpet!

With Selena Gomez:

Name:  10811226_1508557959415721_2121175620_n.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  42.7 KB
    Last edited by Lulu; 11-23-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Lulu Guest
    Quick interview...telling Gavin DeGraw not to call her "baby"!

Lulu Guest
    Miss Betty Wright pipes in!

Name:  Screenshot 2014-11-23 22.22.16.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  17.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Miss Betty Wright pipes in!

Name:  Screenshot 2014-11-23 22.22.16.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  17.1 KB
    I just post the same tweet Lulu. Great minds think alike dear.

Roberta

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I just post the same tweet Lulu. Great minds think alike dear.

Roberta
    Yes we do...spreading good energy tonight, Miss Roberta!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Yes we do...spreading good energy tonight, Miss Roberta!
    I wish The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves was presenting tonight.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I wish The First Lady of Motown Records Dr Martha Reeves was presenting tonight.
    I wonder if she'll pop up soon. Awards Season is just beginning!

Diana looks great and so gorgeous. But with Thursday and Thanksgiving fastly approaching, her wrap kinda screams "Turkey!"

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Diana looks great and so gorgeous. But with Thursday and Thanksgiving fastly approaching, her wrap kinda screams "Turkey!"
    Well, who said you had to discard the feathers? Maybe that bird is already plucked and ready for roasting!!!

Lulu Guest
    Well, all things must come to an end. It is a school night for Lulu. Here is one more lovely picture from this evening's event.

Name:  459490654.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  30.9 KB

[B]WOW! Diana is absolutely breathtaking -- especially in this last photo with Tracee and friend. I adore Diana's classic facial expression. It's gorgeous! /B]

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    [B]WOW! Diana is absolutely breathtaking -- especially in this last photo with Tracee and friend. I adore Diana's classic facial expression. It's gorgeous! /B]
    So Philles/Motown Gary, you must not watch the tv show "Blackish". That friend is Tracee's co-star, Anthony Anderson.

I too thought it was a bird like wrap. But an incredible appearance all around.

Diana looks absolutely gorgeous, radiant and happy, how I love this lady so.

Diana is really getting out there, For me personally, I see this as a sign of great things to come, I mean when was the last time Diana presented an award on the AMA's or any award for that matter???? then she's doing the coaching session on "The Voice", it looks as if Diana wants to start putting herself out there once again, which I think it's great, it's shows that the DIVA still has fire and ambition in her and hopefully it's a sign that there's going to be more appearances for Diana in 2015.

Diana now brings her legendary status to these events giving it that something extra.
    Diana looks truly amazing in the photo with Anthony Anderson who is hilarious in "Black-ish". Diana has a lot to be thankful for including a new grandchild from Chudney.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon6 View Post
    So Philles/Motown Gary, you must not watch the tv show "Blackish". That friend is Tracee's co-star, Anthony Anderson.
    You're right, Ryon6, I haven't seen "Black-ish" yet, but I'm certainly aware of it thanks to the threads here on the Motown Forum when the new show debuted. I thought it was Tracee's co-star pictured with her and Diana, but I couldn't think of Anthony's name, so I copped out with "and friend". You caught me in the act!

Diana looked magnificent and the clothes were spectacular. It would be great if this "buzz" would lead to a new recording project.

Diana's working that 'Fro. Go ahead Miss Supreme...

Diane Ross is getting so real great reviews for her style and appearrance last night at the AMA show. Well deserved miss Ross.

http://news.instyle.com/2014/11/24/d...tus-2014-amas/

http://wgntv.com/2014/11/24/8-stars-...-music-awards/

supremester Guest
    It's great that Miss Ross is getting raves from all news sources..... everyone seems thrilled except for a couple quite as a mouse posters. LOLOL!!!!! Hehehehehehehe

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    It's great that Miss Ross is getting raves from all news sources..... everyone seems thrilled except for a couple quite as a mouse posters. LOLOL!!!!! Hehehehehehehe
    Hopefully this week will finally put the nail in the coffin on that.

Isn't that feather wrap from Mahogany, or very similar to something from that time?

Johnjeb, it very well could be. She wore a feather wrap in the modeling montage in MAHOGANY as Anthony Perkins' character becomes obsessed with her. Maybe last night's wrap was the same one from the movie and maybe Diana designed it if it was. It looked a little different to me than the movie one--somewhat different in shape, length, and open in the front. Maybe it was the movie one altered; maybe it was an entirely new wrap. Whatever it was, it looked pretty spectacular with that black velvet gown. It's been a long time since someone showed up in something that looked so wonderful and, best of all, dramatic. And it was high drama. And it needed only one thing to be all that--Ross. I have seen her in that black velvet dress before, or one very similar to it. But last night's combo of the gown and wrap created something instantly iconic. She looked sensational and gorgeous. It was like looking at fireworks.

I have seen her in that black velvet dress before, or one very similar to it.
    Just dawned on me...the dress, I believe, is the one she wore to Motown: The Musical​'s Broadway premiere.

Ya gotta give it to Diana, Sansradio--she knows how to utilize her wardrobe to beautiful--and practical--effect. The 'little black dress' works every time.

The black velvet dress made it's first appearance when Miss Ross hosted the NAACP Awards TV show a few years ago. It was the "arrival gown" and the one she wore for the first portion of the telecast. There should be a clip online with her in it when she sang "If We Hold On Together" directly to Steven Spielberg at his seat in the audience. The only accessory that night was a simple white diamond tennis braclet. Quite stunning , simple and classic. It was also the first gown in her solo segment of the RTL tour ...at least the first of the THREE shows I was at. it was paired with a PHABULOUS multi colored jewel encrusted bustier [[another Robert G. Mackie knockout!!!). ------ Don't let the IGNUNT haters fool ya , that show was sensational and Miss Ross was at the top of her game----- but I digress. Last time I saw the black velvet gown was in a photo from ONE of her recent concert dates this year..

i have always thought the feathered wrap in "Mahog" was Black n White. I also don't recall it being a full length affair but that could have been the way the photo was cropped.
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 11-27-2014 at 04:56 AM.

If EVER there was a time for her to make a new record - this is it.

That's my wish for 2015.

I'm so happy for her renaissance.

Ya gotta give it to Diana, Sansradio--she knows how to utilize her wardrobe to beautiful--and practical--effect. The 'little black dress' works every time.
    Right on, Methuselah2. She's the personification of effortless elegance.

Diana looked stunning Sunday night. Hard to believe she's 70