[REMOVE ADS]

I'm surprised there isn't more talk here about this.

I saw the show last night in Toronto and it was amazing. India Arie is a featured performer, and one of the backup singers in the son of Little Willie John. He sang a brief version of 'Fever'. Nathan Watts was on bass, and Stevie's daughter, Aisha, was signing background too.

He did the entire album, plus a medley of hits which included Master Blaster, For Once In My Life and Superstition.

One of the best shows I've seen...

I saw the show in Boston, incredible. Yes I am so pleased with myself for making it happen [[the parking fees alone totaled 62.00) , tickets for two , 200.00 bought at the box office at 5 pm, excellent choice seats, front row behind the power board [[not obstructed) section , just off of the floor. I often get great seats the day of a concert when held tickets are released., The concert was moving and had a sense of meaning and importance. I sat in front of a woman who said she had been a background singer back in the day at Motown. All in all a great day/evening in Boston.

The San Francisco Bay Area date is next weekend so we are waiting with baited breath. Though the tour focuses almost exclusively on "Songs in the Key of Life", all of his studio albums from his golden era, "Talking Book" through "Hotter Than July" are now in the iTunes R&B Album chart. Awesome!