[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

Diana to present at Sunday's AMA's?

A few are posting this on Facebook today but I can't find any news from the AMAs online. I'll try and keep you posted as this story develops.

Lulu Guest
    Apparently, one of the producers mentioned that Diana AND Tracee will be there on Sunday. Again, I'll wait until we see something official before we all start getting our DVRs ready!

Can you post the mention?

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    Can you post the mention?
    This is all I have at this point. I'm not sure how credible the information is on them attending based on this post.

Name:  Screenshot 2014-11-22 12.53.21.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  18.2 KB

Thanks for the info. If true, then Diana will be on 2 high profile programs this week.

Lulu Guest
    Couldn't they have found a better picture? Geesh.

Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!

by MARC MALKIN Today 9:36 AM PST

Getty Images

Taylor Swift 's night at the American Music Awards tomorrow is going be, well, major!
    Not only is she opening the show with her debut television performance of "Blank Space," but she will also receive the first ever Dick Clark Award for Excellence.
    And now I can exclusively reveal that she will be presented with the award by none other than music legend Diana Ross!
    We can't wait to see these superstars on the stage together.
    Last edited by Lulu; 11-22-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Interesting news. Taylor Swift is becoming very globally popular. Seems like it's been a minute since Diana was at an awards show...

lu
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    A few are posting this on Facebook today but I can't find any news from the AMAs online. I'll try and keep you posted as this story develops.
    Can't wait - thanks, Lulu!

It will be great to see her twice on TV this week. It's a great treat for us fans!