From the New York Times & Daily Challenge Newspapers ~ hmmmm...won't upload!

No photo's will upload [[???),
so all I can say it was a "3 hour long" performance of singers and speakers.

* Congressman Charles B. Rangel, Lloyd Williams President of the Chamber of Commerce, Reverend Calvin O. Butts [[Abyssinian Baptist Church), many industry folks such as Harry Weinger, Leo Sacks, Bill Bentley, etc.... Writers David Ritz and James McBride. Actor Kevin Spacey, Dr. Mable John, Sharyn Felder, Producer Hal Wilner, Producer Jill Newman, Hilliard Greene, other singers and musicians in attendance. Wendy Oxenhorn, Jazz Foundation of America who awarded me with a plaque, the Rhythm & Blues Foundation,
SDF's veteran members Kevin Goins, Bobby & Vonnie Eli, and too many other music related folks to mention.

* Stellar performances by: Chuck Jackson, Sam Moore, Dr. John, Davell Crawford, Randy Weston, Andy Bey, Antony Hagerty, & Storm Gardner. *Jimmy's band The Jazz Expressions, Bill Easley, Deb Hastings, George Naha, Toya & Etienne Lytle musicians who shared duties.
The singers poured emotion into their performances the way Jimmy always did.
* Film clip of Jimmy opened and closed the performances.

I am happy and proud their will be a scholarship this summer in Jimmy's name.

Sorry SDF uploader isn't working with anything, if anyone would like to read the program and see photo's, etc...from the memorial you will be able to see a whole album by scrolling down Jimmy's official Facebook page at:
LEGENDARY JIMMY SCOTT

S.S.