[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    Lucky me! I was away on Tuesday, so wasn't able to listen. I wouldn't have been too happy to have got up at 2 a.m. for nothing.
    Well, Martin...I wouldn't say it was nothing at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Well, Martin...I wouldn't say it was nothing at all.....
    I meant I mightn't have been able to hear you at all because of the technical problems.

Just a thought, many listeners having problems listening to "Nightflight," last Tuesday evening on their Mac computers may have experienced problems due to the introduction of the new iMac OS X Yosemite upgrade. Now that I've downloaded it, I have no problems listening to WOMR online.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    Just a thought, many listeners having problems listening to "Nightflight," last Tuesday evening on their Mac computers may have experienced problems due to the introduction of the new iMac OS X Yosemite upgrade. Now that I've downloaded it, I have no problems listening to WOMR online.
    My Macs have been running the beta release of OS X 10.10 [[Yosemite) since August and never had any problems. It was probably a tech glitch at the ISP for the stream.

Thanxal, I appreciate your comment. As for myself, I didn't download Yosemite until the day after John's broadcast, and then all my problems seem to disappear. I admit I was slow up take advantage of the newer version. Anyone else experience the same success after the upgrade?