[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I connected just fine. It is a great show. Thanks John.
    Thanks Victor....it helps to know!

Tried "Radio Rage" won't work either

Folks who are connected...can you say what method with which you're able to listen? Thanks! It's odd that some are able to hear and others not...

We're gonna try something...a little drastic....cross your fingers.....

I was able to connect with no problem through Online ITunes.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    We're gonna try something...a little drastic....cross your fingers.....
    I went down for a few seconds. Scared me. Back up now.

We're gonna try something...a little drastic....cross your fingers..... Try Tune In....Justine was just able to get the connection!

Was able to get via my I-pad clicking I-tunes, & connected through "cp10.shoutcheap.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Sacramento John View Post
    Was able to get via my I-pad clicking I-tunes, & connected through "cp10.shoutcheap.com"
    Jeezzzz....good for you, John!!

i was dropped for a moment but back on now. Too Shy To Say, love it

supremester Guest
    I just got on through Quicktime... Ive been trying since 6. Hi Andy & George, Johnny - .... My comment: This was never a fave of mine, but since I got the download, it sounds so fresh and wonderrful that I'm really loving it! esp the alt vocal on Gettin Ready - FABULOUS job Andy & Geoge!!!! You made me a Baby Its Me belieber!

Now I-Tunes on PC is working

John;
    After fiddling around every which way, I went to iTunes and hit connect to spoken word and everything worked out fine. Hope that helps others. Mark

supremester Guest
    Now What About A' Go Go????

Hearing you fine on my computer in northern Ontario, Canada John. Great show. Bought the album yesterday and loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    Now What About A' Go Go????
    That's been my question for a while. But since I got connected and heard that this is a pre-recorded presentation, it doesn't seem we'll get an answer tonight. That's ok. I'll wait.

question on the unreleased tracks from BIM - were any of these subsequently considered for the aborted Revelations project after Diana left Motown?

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    That's been my question for a while. But since I got connected and heard that this is a pre-recorded presentation, it doesn't seem we'll get an answer tonight. That's ok. I'll wait.
    Oh, thanks for letting me know. I deleted my questions, :-)

John, I love the "Dorothy/Wizard of OZ" reference. The Wind blowing the window in on you in the studio.

Well...Andy may drop on over to SDF and answer...but I can't speak for him......

i find the 2014 mixes very interesting. some i like better than the original! i love the funkier version of the title track. but the "water drip" sound on Top of the World is maddening lolol. and in the intro to You Got It, that scratch sound is too much.
    just my opinion

love hearing what we didn't hear before though

John, I love the "Dorothy/Wizard of OZ" reference. The Wind blowing the window in on you in the studio.
    ....and I didn't even realize it....[[*smile)

supremester Guest
    Ten Thousand kisses to Andy & George for these Alt vocals!

PS For those of us that missed the firsr 55 minutes - may we please have a 30-60 second recap of what we missed?

Quote Originally Posted by midnight johnny View Post
    Well...Andy may drop on over to SDF and answer...but I can't speak for him......
    oh the teasing!!!

supremester Guest
    My thoughts exactly - amazing that we are 100% in sync.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    i find the 2014 mixes very interesting. some i like better than the original! i love the funkier version of the title track. but the "water drip" sound on Top of the World is maddening lolol. and in the intro to You Got It, that scratch sound is too much.
    just my opinion

love hearing what we didn't hear before though

Seems that everyone can hear.....glad.....

Confide In Me is sooooooooo gorgeous! I never tire of it.

Lulu Guest
    Love that you mentioned the Raquel Welch covers!

I had to go out and missed the last half hour. Did I miss the song I wanted to hear the most - "Confide in Me"?

Top Of The World shouldve been the lead single from this set. Just majestic in every way .... Even more so in the new mix

Connected now. I love listening. "Top of The World" is one of my favorite songs. My boyfriend who is only familiar with Diana Ross through me LOVES "Top Of The World"

I love the instrumental break in the middle of the 2014 mix of "Top of the World"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Top Of The World shouldve been the lead single from this set. Just majestic in every way .... Even more so in the new mix
    I agree. It would have been a big hit. Love it.

Great Show John. Perfect finish

John. what a great program! Thank you again for such a spectacular evening of inside information and insight into the making of Diana Ross' "Baby It's Me" with Andy and George. The most bizarre thing, for the past two days I couldn't download the booklet for the digital album release. This evening, I was able to, but then missed the first 35 minutes of the first hour of your program. After I finally got my iTunes to work picking up your show, I commented on this site, and lost my connection when going back to your broadcast. I finally got reconnected for the last hour and some and was happy to hear what George and Andy had to share. And now "A GO-Go" seems to be a go as well!

Oh damm! Recording dropped out after an hour, not happy

RossHolloway Guest
    I'm so disappointed that I missed out on the show. My connection came back for about 10 minutes and then dropped back out again, I just gave up after that..Hopefully MJ will put it up as a podcast.

Great Show John. Perfect finish
    Thanks, John.....I'm glad Andy was able to come on air live for a little while! He's a PEACH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Desjardines View Post
    John. what a great program! Thank you again for such a spectacular evening of inside information and insight into the making of Diana Ross' "Baby It's Me" with Andy and George. The most bizarre thing, for the past two days I couldn't download the booklet for the digital album release. This evening, I was able to, but then missed the first 35 minutes of the first hour of your program. After I finally got my iTunes to work picking up your show, I commented on this site, and lost my connection when going back to your broadcast. I finally got reconnected for the last hour and some and was happy to hear what George and Andy had to share. And now "A GO-Go" seems to be a go as well!
    Mark...thank you, my friend!

John, will this prog be available to listen to again? I recorded it but only got 46 min due to the radio connection dropping out. Thanks.

Okay, Folks! Since so many people missed the first hour [[more or less) of the "Baby It's Me" Andy and George show [[ I calculated this by looking at the responses on this thread as to when folks were getting their connections back, and that was around the time the first hour was ending)....I've decided that I will replay Andy and George during the first hour of next week's show. With the very sad news of the passing of our beloved Jimmy Ruffin, I want to devote the last 2 hours of the show to a tribute to his wonderful recordings. I will certainly put up a reminder next Tuesday morning...here and on Facebook. Again...sorry for the disconnection last night...I appreciate your patience. John

Hi John, it's the 1st hour that I got. The last two are missing. Help please

Lulu Guest
    I wanted to thank Andy, George and John for a wonderful show last night! It was great hearing the tunes and they sound so wonderful on the Expanded Edition. As always, I appreciate the insight into how the project came together! Keep it goin' fellas!!!

YAYAYAY for "A Go-Go". I hope it is a physically release, but if it is a digital release could you please include the stereo and mono mixes like the previous releases George and Andy?

Quote Originally Posted by aarondillon2011@gmail.com View Post
    YAYAYAY for "A Go-Go". I hope it is a physically release, but if it is a digital release could you please include the stereo and mono mixes like the previous releases George and Andy?
    Could a transcript of the interview be posted?

what was said about a go go ?

any clarity on digital vs physical reissues ?

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post
    Could a transcript of the interview be posted?

what was said about a go go ?

any clarity on digital vs physical reissues ?
    They are talking with some third parties about physical releases...stay tuned.

Thanks so much for a great show. I know its frustrating having technical difficulties, but we all still very much appreciate all you do.

On to A Go Go.

Quote Originally Posted by copley View Post
    Hi John, it's the 1st hour that I got. The last two are missing. Help please
    Copley...not sure what I else I can do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I wanted to thank Andy, George and John for a wonderful show last night! It was great hearing the tunes and they sound so wonderful on the Expanded Edition. As always, I appreciate the insight into how the project came together! Keep it goin' fellas!!!
    Lulu...thanks so much....glad you enjoyed the show.

Thanks so much for a great show. I know its frustrating having technical difficulties, but we all still very much appreciate all you do.

On to A Go Go.
    Brent....thanks so much!!! And thanks for your understanding!

Lucky me! I was away on Tuesday, so wasn't able to listen. I wouldn't have been too happy to have got up at 2 a.m. for nothing.