[REMOVE ADS]

Thanks Andy and George.......Baby Its You !!!!

Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You......................I love your way!!! so unexpected [[well kind of ). I am rediscovering Baby Its Me all over again. This was Diana as only Diana should be. Berry really missed the mark by procrastinating so long for the right song to pull. "Getting Ready" was cute but I remember thinking nooo noooo nooo they picked the wrong one. I just think sometimes we do not Thank you enough for your work and your dedication and love to these projects. XXXX

ANDY ____HARRY ______and GEORGE !!!!
    Last edited by captainjames; 11-17-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Hear hear! And don't forget Kevin Reeves who did the 2014 mixes.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Thank You
    Thank You
    Thank You......................I love your way!!! so unexpected [[well kind of ). I am rediscovering Baby Its Me all over again. This was Diana as only Diana should be. Berry really missed the mark by procrastinating so long for the right song to pull. "Getting Ready" was cute but I remember thinking nooo noooo nooo they picked the wrong one. I just think sometimes we do not Thank you enough for your work and your dedication and love to these projects. XXXX

ANDY ____HARRY ______and GEORGE !!!!
    Quoting Smokey Robinson...
    I second that emotion! Thank you Andy, Harry, George and Kevin for all of your hard work; it is absolutely appreciated! Baby It's Me is another is a long line of exceptional collections. Superb! Thank you!!

Yes, a huge shoutout to the mighty trinity at Universal - Andy, George and Harry, and to Kevin for the wonderful 2014 mixes. What a load of ear candy to be able to listen to Diana Ross' "Baby It's Me" resurrected from the cassette and vinyl era to the current world of a digital mix!Name:  P1190922.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  44.4 KB

I just think sometime we need to stop and say Thanks !!! very much appreciated.

I AGREE. Thanks a million. Everybody likes to pick and complain and get all offended these days. Please know that your work touches the lives of many people and we are very appreciative of the efforts you go to. We also know you are limited and can't do things the way you always want. The fact you keep this music hangin' on is amazing. THANK YOU.

"Bubbeleh It's You."
    [[It always is.)

Attachment 8683

Thanks for that great photo of the vintage advertising billboard. Methuselah2. Maybe that is what new music releases need today in order to get people's attention!

I think you're right Mark. And some better music wouldn't hurt, too.

Really nice... You're welcome, everyone and thank YOU!

You are welcome George.... you are the best !!!!

I know it's redundant but all my thanks to the Andy, George, Kevin, and Harry, too - your work is simply, well, Supreme! BIM is fabulous and, with your track record, I would expect nothing less. And I'm always excited about what you might be sending down from the musical heavens next...