[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

The 9 Biggest Divas in the History of Forever

Fun piece about Diane von Furstenberg [[who's new show House of DVF airs Monday at 10 on E!) and some other fabulous divas. Diana and Aretha make the list but some of you may question a few of the "youngin's" listed here:

http://www.eonline.com/shows/house_o...ory-of-forever

Diana Ross
    The former lead singer of Motown's all-female vocal group The Supremes, Diana Ross paved the way for future girl bands. In addition to having a successful solo career post-Supremes, Diana also pursued acting and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award!
    She was also inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, was named "Female Entertainer of the Century" by Billboard Magazine, and she made it into the Guinness Book of World Records in 1993 as the most successful female artist in history. It doesn't get any more diva than that!

A fun, and "ok" list. GREAT gif of Aretha - shrug that fur, lady! And Is it just me, or is Minaj just ... gross?

Lulu Guest
    She's the only head scratcher for me. The others seem appropriate.

Well, to quote Ms. Franklin: "I think I'll pass on that one" !

Nicki Minaj can't even spell "diva"...