[REMOVE ADS]

Holiday tour set to honor the music & legacy of andrae crouch

Gospel music legend Andraé Crouch will be honored with the Let the Church Say Amen Celebration Tour in cities nationwide this holiday season. The tour will feature guest performances by some of Gospel’s top artists, including CeCe Winans, Marvin Winans, Israel Houghton, Rance Allen and jazz artist Gerald Albright, with appearances from label mates Keith Staten, Leon Timbo, Marcus Cole, and Vonnie Lopez in select cities.

Produced by Mano Hanes of Riverphlo Entertainment, the Let The Church Say Amen Celebration Tour will pay homage to the living legend’s career spanning over five decades. With 7 Grammy Awards, 6 GMA Dove Awards, and an Academy Award nomination for “The Color Purple,” Crouch is one of Gospel music’s most decorated and respected artists. He is a member of the heralded Gospel Music Hall of Fame and is one of only four Gospel artists to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

“Luther ‘Mano’ Hanes is a musical genius! I am so proud of him!” says Crouch. “He is a monster producer and a superb musician. I am blessed to call him my son and wholeheartedly endorse this exciting tour.”

“With a visionary like Mano at the helm nothing but pure amazement will follow! He walks in a psalmist anointing that can’t be denied. This is not just a concert, this is an experience! You won’t leave the way you came,” says Crouch’s twin sister Pastor Sandra Crouch.

The tour kicks off on Nov. 28 in Charlotte, NC, with stops in Birmingham, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Richmond, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Milwaukee, and Chicago. The tour is scheduled to conclude on Dec. 20 in Cleveland, OH. The complete schedule and on-sale dates will be announced in the coming days.

For more information, visit the tour website at www.letthechurchsayamentour.com. You can also look for tour information on social media.

Crouch is one of the greatest gospel music composers of all time. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it hits Detroit. Here's one of his latest compositions

With the incomparable Tata Vega

I'm surprised Andrae Crouch doesn't get as much attention as he deserves. He's had songs that literally broke me to tears. I hope this tour brings him more widespread appreciation as one of gospel music's true giants.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    With the incomparable Tata Vega
    I really hope they bring this tour to NYC.

Looks like only 13 dates but here they are http://letthechurchsayamentour.com/

Thanks for this news he doesnt get as much credit as he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by glencro View Post
    Crouch is one of the greatest gospel music composers of all time. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it hits Detroit. Here's one of his latest compositions
    I don't know how I missed this, but I am happy to be seeing it now[[Thanks Glen!). The first time I heard this great song is when Rev. Marvin Winans sang it in closing Whitney's funeral service a few years back. It is going to be a classic and not long after considered "traditional".