[REMOVE ADS]

Brand New Culture Club single "More Than Silence"

Pretty damn good stuff! That hook in the chorus really sticks in your head. Nice to hear new music that is listenable!

They sang it on THE VIEW today. I liked it too.

I don't like it. Sounds like a U2 rip off. I thought other members of the group were singing, then I find out that this is Boy George. I understand a voice changing over time, but he sounds like a completely different person.

I actually like his voice better now. Him singing in this lower key really works for me.

Good song as they all are. Boy Georges' recent remix "King Of Everything" is great too. Thanks for posting. I didn't know they were doing anything as a group.

here is their performance on THE VIEW

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-view/new...bout-new-album

Excellent song

Nice comeback after almost 30 years gone

SKOOLDEM I thought the same thing that is was a U2 ripoff. Actually its not a bad song but I do miss the sound of the old Boy George. Way better than most of the stuff on the radio but the lower register is not bad. I would not have known who it was though.

I watched both of the clips and Boy G sounds like he has lost his voice a little. I guess it has been 30 years its hard to believe. Glad to see he is sober though.