[REMOVE ADS]

Recent photo of Tracee Ellis Ross, Rhonda Ross and their father Bob.

Somebody told me they had read a recent article on her new TV show and it said she went to college in Europe [[they thought Vassar maybe) and that it cost $125,000 a year, the most expensive school in the world.

True or not?

I think Tracee went to Brown University. I'm not sure of what other schools she attended.

It's possible she might've since she did live in Europe for a time with her mother and stepfather Arne.

I saw a recent interview and she said that when she was younger, for a brief time she went to a boarding school in Europe. As far as college, she attended and graduated from Brown University.

smark21 Guest
    Vassar is an American college in Poughkeepsie NY. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassar_College

The boarding school they attended was Le Rosay [sp?] in Switzerland.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    The boarding school they attended was Le Rosay [sp?] in Switzerland.
    Yes it was Le Rosay in Switzerland and it was reported at the time that it was the most expensive school in the world and all Diana's 3 girls attended the school whilst Diana was staying/ living in Europe at the time [[I think it was between 1985 - 1987).

Randy Taraborrelli also mentioned in his "Call her Miss Ross" book that, that was when Diana decided to change the girls surname to "Ross" so that they don't face as much prejudice and racism in the almost all white exclusive school.
    Last edited by David J; 11-07-2014 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David J View Post
    Yes it was Le Rosay in Switzerland and it was reported at the time that it was the most expensive school in the world and all Diana's 3 girls attended the school whilst Diana was staying/ living in Europe at the time [[I think it was between 1985 - 1987).

Randy Taraborrelli also mentioned in his "Call her Miss Ross" book that, that was when Diana decided to change the girls surname to "Ross" so that they don't face as much prejudice and racism in the almost all white exclusive school.
    Tracee also attended The Dalton School which is another exclusive institution. Though all of Diana's kids had quality education and training, they all seem down to earth and approachable. They don't strike me as spoiled brats.

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while but it just keeps slipping my mind.
    does anyone know whether Robert Ellis ever remarried again after his marriage
    to Diana and did he ever have other kids with another woman??? Does tracee & chudney have other half siblings apart from, of course Rhonda, Ross and Evan?
    I would be grateful for an answer as I really do not know and I guess I am just curious.
    Last edited by David J; 11-08-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David J View Post
    I have been wanting to ask this question for a while but it just keeps slipping my mind.
    does anyone know whether Robert Ellis ever remarried again after his marriage
    to Diana and did he ever have other kids with another woman??? Does tracee & chudney have other half siblings apart from, of course Rhonda, Ross and Evan?
    I would be grateful for an answer as I really do not know and I guess I am just curious.
    Bob did remarry. I remember seeing a photo of Diana posing with him and his wife. I have no idea if they are still married or if they had any children.

Interesting about the schools; as you can tell, my knowledge was limited.

Going to an expensive doesn't automatically turn you into a spoiled brat..........but it can.

There's little question, the Ross kids had advantages hardly another soul on earth has.

supremester Guest
    The very limited experience Ive had with the kids has shown them to be gracious and friendly. Rhonda is a bright light that I can only describe as remarkable. Bob & Miss Ross have a very strong, positive bond that remains today and it's easy to see why their kids turned out the way they have.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Bob did remarry. I remember seeing a photo of Diana posing with him and his wife. I have no idea if they are still married or if they had any children.
    Interesting, I would have thought that if Bob went on to have other kids, we would have seen them at some point with Tracee and Chudney, posing with their dad but I can't recall Tracee or Chudney ever mentioning any other siblings on their dad Bob's side of the family so I am assuming that even though he remarried he never had other kids biologically apart from Tracee and Chudney.