Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
I'm not sure what constitutes a "hit". Are we talking #1? Are we talking any chart impact at all?

I've compiled Diana Ross's chart history for the last ten years on these boards numerous times. Below are the singles and albums that charted in the Top 40 on US charts as well as the UK as we have several members from the UK in the forum.

Unfortunately, the two folks who've provided their own dates above have repeatedly shown that they don't deal in facts but rather personal biases. The truth is, no other Supreme has had ANY Top 40 anything since the group disbanded in 1977. Frankly, no other Supreme ever will [[living or dead, "audio interviews" included).

For the last time, here are the facts kids. No fallacies or delusions. If you want unit counts, perhaps someone else will chime in:

Singles

"When You Tell Me That You Love Me" [[duet with Westlife), #2 UK [[2005)

"I've Got A Crush On You" [[duet with Rod Stewart), #19 US AC [[2006)

Albums

Blue, #2 US Jazz [[2006)

I Love You, #32 US Pop, #16 US R&B [[2007)
I don't have any problem with the stats. But, those singles are nowhere. The AC and jazz chart is pretty much insignificant in the scheme of things these days. Again, is she [[or Rod Stewart) competing with Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Barbra Streisand like back in the 70s and 80s? As a guy who came up in the 60s, 70s, i'm all for veteran artists making big comebacks to the charts. If Ross gets one too, that would be cool.