[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

Another day, another "non-newsworthy" Diana Ross story...LOL

I'm sure she's paying the media to publicize these things! Such nerve! Hehehehehehehehe...LOL

But seriously, good for her and all the charitable cause appearances! I'm sure the event organizers are glad to have such a legend on board!!!

http://hauteliving.com/2014/09/diana...h-ball/521520/

I think this is newsworthy; I applaud Diana for her humanitarian efforts. I believe she also recently just performed at an AIDS benefit. I can't say for fact, but typically artists will lower their performance fee, or even play for free. Regardless, I am very pleased with Diana's "paying it forward."

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I think this is newsworthy; I applaud Diana for her humanitarian efforts. I believe she also recently just performed at an AIDS benefit. I can't say for fact, but typically artists will lower their performance fee, or even play for free. Regardless, I am very pleased with Diana's "paying it forward."
    Hon I was being sarcastic. One of the usual haters was cracking down on us regarding the amFAR thread. Fortunately for those of us who do find these things newsworthy, the comment was buried in another unrelated thread!