[REMOVE ADS]

Any update s on jimmy ruffin

Has anyone heard anything further on Jimmy Ruffin and his reported hospitalization?

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    Has anyone heard anything further on Jimmy Ruffin and his reported hospitalization?
    Woodward, I, personally, haven’t heard anything, but I just remembered reading a comment that Soulster made in one of his recent threads which said "R.I.P. Jimmy Ruffin", or something to that effect. I meant to check into it but it was late, I was tired, and I completely forgot about it. Soulster, can you elaborate on that for us? - Gary

Someone on here thought it was Jimmy Ruffin Jr who had died. However it seems Ruffin Sr is quite ill, and hospitalised in Las Vegas, where he lives.

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Someone on here thought it was Jimmy Ruffin Jr who had died. However it seems Ruffin Sr is quite ill, and hospitalised in Las Vegas, where he lives.
    Yeah, soulwally, I'm aware of that, but this was just a couple days ago.