[REMOVE ADS]

You're All I Need - Marvin & Tammi

I was listening to my Ipod download of the "You're All I Need " album by Marvin and Tammi which was copied from the twofer CD release and noticed Marvin singing the opening line "Like sweet morning dew" before the title track starts. [[It's actually on the end of the previous track on the CD).

Has anyone elst noticed this and was this included on the original vinyl version of the album or has it been transposed from the original tapes.

I heard it before, on Marvin and Tammi's COMPLETE DUETS cd. It wasn't on the original album. It was put in for this reissue.

On the same cd , if you rewind before the start of AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH, you can hear about a minute of the backing track without vocals.

[QUOTE=reese;256428]I heard it before, on Marvin and Tammi's COMPLETE DUETS cd. It wasn't on the original album. It was put in for this reissue. /QUOTE]

Thanks for that reese. Now that you mention it I think it was the Complete Duets CD I downloaded. I'll give "ANMHI2" a listen for the istrumental intro.

That reminds me of Aint Nothing Like The Real Thing.

On my original stereo vinyl album, you could just about hear a ghosted piano playing in the background whilst the drums start the beat. Maybe it's age that stops me from hearing it on the cd versions but I still hear it in my mind.