[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Video: 10 hours of walking in NYC as a woman

This clip is provoking a lot of discussion. Lot of catcalls, unwanted attention from men who think they have the right to hit on her because she's in public and on the street harassment as this woman walks around Manhattan.

So, just saying "Hi!" is now harassment? I understand women tire of unwanted attention, the lewd comments and awful pickup lines, but a guy can't even say a simple "Hello" to a woman? Geez! That says more about a lot of women than it does the men.

I understand: not every woman wants to get talked to when she goes out for some milk and bread, to buy gas, or whatever. She doesn't want to feel like her life is in danger by creeps. And, she doesn't want to sent the wrong signal to anyone by acknowledging their hello, but, still total ignoring any and all men is just adding to the problem.

Oh, men could help by not making the more rude and crude comments about her body. You can look, but don't talk. Is that how it has to be now?

Oh well, for your entertainment, here's a fun little video where a woman attaches an ass cam she can see what kind of looks she gets.

This thing is getting a lot of print and push in New York and while I understand the woman's
    point and myself do not heckle woman in public over their looks and attire I will say this:
    More than a few women all over the Western world do dress and present themselves in
    public exactly to attract the attention of men [[or other women). Anybody who says that is
    not true is really just kidding themselves. Second, there are some places in this country
    where they do so not only to complement their natural beauty but to emphasize the
    focus of their sexuality. Miami. Los Angelos. Atlanta. Even New York. It's like they are
    beginning a sentence a man would be a fool to finish. The expression "I'm gonna have my
    cake and eat it too" comes to mind whenever I see this. Still, I'm glad for it because it
    makes it very clear the distinctions between a potential partner and just a jump off...

That's exactly my opinion too, Splanky! Many women dress in revealing clothes, daring anyone to look, then, when someone does look, they act like they're gonna get raped. You see these women in short dresses bend over with string panties on, or bend over wearing low-rise or loose pants so half their ass crack is showing with no underwear on in front of men on purpose. They do it because they want to be seen. But, if you actually look at them, they get angry! And, then, it's like they want to pick and choose who can make those lewd comments to the. They don't seem to mind if a particular type of guy does it, they just don't want to hear the ones from men they don't like.

Anyway, I don't make comments or say anything unless I personally know the person. It's just wrong to say stuff like "Wooo that's some money there!" But, if a woman is going to put it out there, damn right i'm going to look, and i'm going to enjoy it. Women have to realize that humans are visually stimulated. Women do it too because theres a video up of a guy who made secret videos of women on a subway staring at the obvious bulge in his pants while he pretended to be asleep or reading the paper, complete with licking their chops and taking photos.

Oh, about the racial aspects of that viral video: on MSNBC yesterday, the producer said there were plenty of White men who did the same thing as the Blacks and Latinos, but he said they edited them out because their comments were obscured by street traffic and honking horns. Hmmm...I guess the ethnic areas don't have much traffic noise. Hmmmm...

I've never been to NYC, but maybe the chicks on the west coast are more relaxed about it, hence the video I posted.
    Last edited by soulster; 11-01-2014 at 02:49 PM.

String panties,low cut blouses,no underwear???hey soulster adopt me.

I'll only squander the child support payments.