[REMOVE ADS]

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    I gotta find a hat big enough for his head,i told him i had a ten gallon for him but he stormed off the set in a huff when he saw that it wasn't filled with hooch,i told him not a drop til after the picture.

You bought a teen gallon hat???!! For a twelve gallon head? You clearly insulted him...

He'll get over it he forgets fast,once he had a walk on and all he had to say was[hello]well he forgot and said[hell no]production was shut down because of foul langage..the folks at the church didn't see the humor.

I thought that the congregation was there to say 'no' to hell. Clearly, you attend a different sort of church than I'm familiar with.

The only way i could get big duufus to go was to promise him a free greasy sandwich.

Oh, they sell those every Saturday to support the Bishops' Pastor's Deacons' Children's Auxiliary Collection that helps the preacher pay his back taxes.

Um jerry you got a quarter for a sandwich,i seem to have left my wallet at home,oh and big duufus likes the toy surprise too.

No, but if you get here soon enough, I'll save you a quarter of my sandwich.

Ummm... Never mind, I just ate it.

Look,just make sure that big duufus gets his[toy surprise]he gets angry if he doesn't.

I'll put it in the corner of the round room. He'll run around in there until he falls asleep. When he wakes up, I'll have a pack of turkey jerky waiting for him, so he'll cool out even with no toy.

I would send big duufus with you but[hm]has the british royal navy on the lookout for him,with orders to sink any vessel he's on within a thousand miles of shore,so you go alone.

That's because he found that Gorgo suit and won't take it off. I told him they're still a little shaken from when Gorgo went loopy back in the sixties. But it's all fun and games until you're mistaken for a 20 meter tall, 200,000 kilo reptile and run out of the country.

My sauces tell me that Big Duufus has been intercepted and rendered.

Oh no... He has you right where he wants you. He's going to do it!!!!

If you care anything about your countrymen, you must do exactly what I tell you now. You must leave a trail of pickled eggs into a steel cage suspended on one side by a stick with a string tied to it. Once he's under the cage, pull the stick and trap him. Then, with a rag soaked in ether, render him unconscious. You're going to have to fly him away by helicopter and freeze him in a glacier near the North Pole where he'll hopefully be in suspended animation for the next 20 years [[you know, with global warming, all the glaciers will be gone by then).

You must do this. Big duufus' plan is and always has been, to go to each of your fish 'n chip pubs and eat more fish 'n chips than they can provide, eventually shutting them down. He's convinced that this will initiate the Zombie Apocalypse. True story.

Ummm,good work jerry,i was wondering where big duufus have wandered off to,yep those picked eggs should do the trick and spray some hooch on em he likes his sip.

Yep. I went to duufus' house for Thanksgiving and instead of turkey, mashed potatoes and dressing, they had pickled eggs, peanuts, and breath mints. I'm not doing that again.

JERRY,WHEN YOU SEE THE SHORES OF THE UK,GET ON THE RAFT LOCATED ON THE SIDE OF THE SHIP,WAIT UNTIL THE FOG IS THICK AND THE PADDLE ASHORE...[a teeny tiny itty bitty thing about me not being allowed in the country again EVER]THEY HAVE ORDERS TO SHOOT ON SIGHT,BUT THERE'S A POGO STICK BURIED IN THE SAND DOWN BY[LOCH NESS]DON'T WORRY THE MONSTER IS A FRIEND OF BIG DUUFUSS,SO GIVE HIM SOME PICKLEDEGGS AND HE'LL LOOK THE OTHER WAY.

That was bad advice. I ran into Nessie and she threatened to eat me if I didn't tell her where big duufuss was. Apparently, he's not paying his court ordered child support and she is not happy about it.

Support for Nessie is a main plank in the SNP's platform.

He's not the only guy who thinks that his kid's mother is a monster. He may be the only one who has a point, though.

No wonder he went to alaska on a hoola hoop ship,well anyhow if you get out alive..opps-err-ahem-hehe..when you get back i got a new job for you.

I'll be back after I get autographs from Benny Hill and Dame Edna. Those are on my bucket list.