[REMOVE ADS]

The next great soul group?

Hi gang,we all know that the thing that's great about soul groups besides the longivity of some is we always knew that some new group would come along to keep the group sound going...the flamingoes[the 50's]the temptations[the sixties-the present]the platters[the 50's-60's]the manhattans[the 60's-the present]you know what i'm say...who's outthere to oneday step in when our classic groups still performing fade?i know that this age is about[me-me-me]will any group come along to take up the mantel??

Are there any r&b male vocal groups under the age of 30? I'm thinking the vocal groups are a thing of the past in this "its all about me" era.

Yes,and that's very sad maybe it's the times we live in where there's no record company around like[motown-chess-stax]to nurture and bring a male group alone,if a group is around for longer than ten minutes these genious record producers start telling each member how good he sounds solo and that's the end of the group...sad.