[REMOVE ADS]

Wash. D.C. Police Encounter--And The Intervention That Followed

Good story! jody told them!!!

For sure, the racial component here is impossible to ignore. Westby was stunned by the lack of regard that two black officers showed in dealing with another black citizen. “You got a white woman and a Hispanic woman standing up for a black man against two black cops. … It was shameful how they behaved. And if it were Columbia Heights, or some other neighborhood, it’d probably just be worse,” Westby said Tuesday. She is the CEO of Global Cyber Risk LLC and was working from her home office that day.
    If that woman had not been there, who knows what would have transpired. We would have never known a thing.

Yep i read about it,the gentleman was fortunate that someone knew him and spoke up,had that happened in congress hts no.1 by the time the cops showed the perp would've been long gone secondly if someone did speak up the cops would've turned a deaf ear..i'm from d.c. And have lived in both areas of the city mentioned here,like day and night.

Shortly after the Ferguson incident, there was another case like it nearby. It turns out that whole thing could have been defused had the cop not turned off his body camera before stepping out of his car. They should be glad to war them, but I'll bet the union pushes back against implementing rules requiring them.

I've been stopped a time or two myself for no reason other than some crime was committed and i was the only black in the area,never mind that the description didn't fit me,oh and no apology for the inconvenience either.

That'll teach you. Had that man in the video put up a stink and the camera not been running, he'd be in the hospital right now.

No question,i've seen a d.c.cop pull his gun on a man and dare him to run,the guy had the good sense not to.

Now, they beat your ass and then decide you resisted arrest when they had no other reason to arrest you. The incident in Indiana was an example of it. The passenger was not required to present ID, but his reluctance to give it to them was enough reason to bust the window, taser him three times, and charge him with resisting.

Failure to present identification is not a crime in Indiana.

Well thanks to the genuises that run things in d.c.the cops won't be the only ones carrying guns,the right to carry a concealed weapon is practically the new law in town...d.c.-dodge city.

I might open the first body armor convenience store there and make a fortune.

The emmergency rooms are gonna do record business.

Wait until the tea baggers follow up with stand your ground. Then somebody can cuss you out and then shoot you for reacting. You know, because you scared him.

I'm moving to england and live in west's basement,hey west can i bring my pet peeve it's house broken...but it won't break into any houses unless it gets hungry.

England? You can't get away from the Tea Party by going to England. ALL of their parties are tea parties over there!

Ok,then i'll go to north dakota,nothing ever happens there.

They like their coffee black in North Dakota. They like their oil black as well. Their people? Well, I guess we'll find out...

Send me a post card when you get there.

When i hit em with this wonderful elixur they might elect me gov.

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    When i hit em with this wonderful elixur they might elect me gov.
    The hooch? Uh, uh..........They are not ready for that JAI! hehehehehehehehe!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.