[REMOVE ADS]

Touching Glen Campbell new vid features some Motowners

Glen Campbell has released a new video called I'm Not Gonna Miss You. Aside from being quite poignant, it features brief clips of him singing with Stevie Wonder and the Jean Supremes.

Glen is in his last days. He made some great music.

Here is that performance of the Supremes on Glen's show. Nice to see them perform as a group standing side by side and each of them doing a solo

I made a point of seeing Glen a while back on his farewell tour. I caught his Carnegie Hall show and I'm glad I did. He sounded great, and it was nice to see the support that his children was giving him on stage.

Here's Glenn's new video. My personal favorite from him was "The Wichita Lineman":

Last edited by marv2; 10-14-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Author of 61 music biographies, Mark Bego's latest book, co-authored with Glen Campbell's daughter, is a touching look at the musician's life and times. Name:  1962068_10204925091237872_4329182292877589232_o.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  89.8 KB. Debby is clearly devoted to getting the best care for her father in spite of family conflicts she encounters. She relates her story with humor and sadness recalling life on and off the road with Glen, and amazingly presents some unpleasant facts with enviable calm.

That's a very poignant song. I knew about Glen's health problems. I've always had a regard for him, not least because he was a temporary Beach Boy [[my favourite white group) and of course played on lots of their sessions [[and for many other artists) as a member of the LA session 'Wrecking Crew'. Wichita Lineman is my favourite too.