[REMOVE ADS]

Cool ASHFORD & SIMPSON POST-MOTOWN PRODUCTION ON ULLANDA McCULLOUGH AVAILABLE ON 2-FER CD

Thanks to the good folks at Real Gone Music, Ullanda McCullough’s self-titled Atlantic album, produced by Ashford & Simpson, along with her follow-up album, "Watching You, Watching Me", are being released on CD, available tomorrow [[9/30/14). I’m not at all familiar with "Watching You, Watching Me", but it will be soooooo good getting "Warm And Gentle Explosion" back on CD from the master tapes! All in all, I’m expecting top-notch quality on this one. Since the CD contains bonus tracks, here’s hoping that it just might contain some previously-unreleased tracks from the Ashford & Simpson sessions.

Here’s the U.S. Amazon link:

http://www.amazon.com/Ullanda-McCull...nda+mccullough

Lulu Guest
    I had to get the smelling salts when I heard this news...good heavens, I love those albums!

Ahhhh...Ullanda and Ashford and Simpson...perfection!

This is great news,i can't wait to hear Bad Company again.