[REMOVE ADS]

"I'll Always Love You" - Class Of 60 Something

Inspired by the post on "Just Walk In My Shoes" which was really by The Magnificent Men [[I'd never heard of them until today). I looked up some more of their stuff - essentially blue eyed soul I suppose.

Back in the day they covered some soul and Motown classics including "I'll Always Love You". Their lead singer Dave Bupp made a comeback a few years ago and as part of the Class of 60 Something [[apparently) performed the Spinners song live. So here it is. Not Bobby Smith, not Motown but.....not bad either.

Last edited by mysterysinger; 09-26-2014 at 02:33 PM.

mysterysinger, I've always cringed when anybody other than Motown tries to do Motown, but, I've gotta admit, these guys ain't half bad! Dave Bupp -- I wonder what he's doing now?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  21.1 KB
    I don't like this one very much at all. They're flat and off key a lot. I do like their original song, "Peace of Mind" very much. It was written by Bupp, in the mid-'60s Chicago Soul style.