[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh, that Miss Bankhead, LHO! No-panties cartwheels and showin' "all her business." Well, she had to do what she had to do. And Gary, glad you enjoyed the Hitchcock anecdote. The 'Master of Suspense' had a real funny streak in him.

Methuselah's post was our after dinner laugh for the evening.

I dont know what it is about this new Bette Midler CD but i cant get real excited over it for some reason and i love me so Bette Midler.

Roberta

Looks like Bette is going to be the only other female vocalist besides Barbra Streisand to have landed Top 10 albums in each of the past five decades on the Billboard 200 with this set. [[Babs is still ahead with six decades) Kudos to her and Warner Brothers for promoting this album everywhere this past week.

I was really curious to hear her cover of TLC'c Waterfalls. Watched her perform it on youtube
    and pleasantly enjoyed it but then listened to and watched TLC's original and subsequentally spent over a half hour revisiting their music and remembered how much I loved and still miss Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes with her cute crazy sexy cool self...RIP....Maybe I'll
    get around to checking out Bette's other covers today, maybe Don't Say Nothing Bad About
    My Baby though for me The Cookies own that song....

Just in case you're wondering, here's a very slight snippet of Bette's THE HUNTER GETS CAPTURED BY THE GAME from the Deluxe Edition--

Starts at approx. 7:30 on the timer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF3tbjzYtaE

Thanks to Basti3201 for the YouTube posting.

FOR UK MEMBERS - the download album is only 99p today - Tuesday 30th - as one of Google Play's album deals of the day!