[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Caesars Palace Las Vegas

Just got back from Las Vegas and Diana Ross was so on fire. She was so slim and beautiful. Her voice was so strong and beautiful. Everyone was commenting on how her voice was so good and everyone was saying how she was still so thin and beautiful. It was one of the best shows that I have ever seen. Simply amazing. She also did a beautiful Endless Love per audience requests. I am still totally amazed on how great she is.

Sounds like you had a blast Vgalindo. It's clear you totally enjoyed yourself--and Ross being in great form. Wish I had been there! But very glad to hear about it and that it was such a terrific show.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Just got back from Las Vegas and Diana Ross was so on fire. She was so slim and beautiful. Her voice was so strong and beautiful. Everyone was commenting on how her voice was so good and everyone was saying how she was still so thin and beautiful. It was one of the best shows that I have ever seen. Simply amazing. She also did a beautiful Endless Love per audience requests. I am still totally amazed on how great she is.
    Hey, vgalindo! I know exactly what you mean. I caught Diana's show in Canandaigua, NY, this past June 18. She looked and sounded fantastic! I left the performance that night on the same emotional high that you're on! BTW, how did you like the four guys in her horn section? I thought they were cooler than all get-out! Assuming that your show contained the same repertoire as mine, how did you like the horns at the point of the newly-arranged instrumental break in the middle of "Love Child" when the music suddenly turns hot, wild and Latin? The whole horn section becomes choreographed and quickly arc their horns to their left, toward Diana, as Diana and her back-up singers, who are now equally front stage center, are dancin' and gettin' down! Man, was that band cookin' or what? For me, that was the most unexpected and thrilling moment of the show. [[I think they did the same Latin thing in the mid-instrumental break of "I Will Survive" as well.) The rest of the show, of course, was Diana deluxe, as expected! At the end of the show, Diana and her entire band left the stage and returned -- three times -- for standing ovations! It was, and still is, goosebump-worthy! I know it's a night that I'll never forget! Thanks for sharing. - Gary

How many nights is she there?

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Simply BEAUTIFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Philles/Motown Gary View Post
    Hey, vgalindo! I know exactly what you mean. I caught Diana's show in Canandaigua, NY, this past June 18. She looked and sounded fantastic! I left the performance that night on the same emotional high that you're on! BTW, how did you like the four guys in her horn section? I thought they were cooler than all get-out! Assuming that your show contained the same repertoire as mine, how did you like the horns at the point of the newly-arranged instrumental break in the middle of "Love Child" when the music suddenly turns hot, wild and Latin? The whole horn section becomes choreographed and quickly arc their horns to their left, toward Diana, as Diana and her back-up singers, who are now equally front stage center, are dancin' and gettin' down! Man, was that band cookin' or what? For me, that was the most unexpected and thrilling moment of the show. [[I think they did the same Latin thing in the mid-instrumental break of "I Will Survive" as well.) The rest of the show, of course, was Diana deluxe, as expected! At the end of the show, Diana and her entire band left the stage and returned -- three times -- for standing ovations! It was, and still is, goosebump-worthy! I know it's a night that I'll never forget! Thanks for sharing. - Gary
    Yes the band was cookin' . I agree the horn section was one of the highlights of the show.
    The band sounded fantastic. I have seen Diana dozens of times and to me this was the best sounding band. Just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by rrussi View Post
    How many nights is she there?
    It was for only a one night engagement.

Glad to hear it was a fantastic concert. I was hoping this thread would be about her '70's live album. I wish that whole concert would be released.

Wonderful shots Jobeterob. Thanks for the link. Ross looks just sensational. Nice that Rhonda was there, too. She looks beautiful.

Gorgeous photos and incredible stage presence! Thanks. I feel like I was there!

These pictures show how much fun she's having onstage these days. And she looks fantastic!

My God, the woman looks 35!!! Like a million bucks!!! These photos were a real treat!!! Thanks!!!

I wonder if there is any youtube out there of Rhonda on stage with Diana?

supremester Guest
    Kids, I just saw 3 shows and Miss Ross looks, sounds and, most importantly, IS in her positive prime. Long Beach, Caesars Palace & Fantasy Springs all showed a woman in total charge of her show, voice, appearance and sense of peace & happiness. Audiences could not contain their enthusiasm and love for The Supreme Supreme. All 3 sold out [[Fantasy Springs still was selling tix with up to 85% obstructed view for $49.50) . All 3 full of fans grateful for the opportunity to have spent 80 minutes with Miss Ross for the first time, 5th time 50th time or more. She's not proving herself, pushing anything or fulfilling anything - she's doing these gigs cuz she loves to and it shows. It's wonderful to see her so healthy, happy and together!!

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I wonder if there is any youtube out there of Rhonda on stage with Diana?
    Jobeterob - Not quite performing together but on stage together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylPOeCA7ho
    --YouTube posting by Tanya LaNice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seTaS-OrfDk
    --YouTube posting by luvMandD.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 09-24-2014 at 03:04 AM.

I just returned from las vegas and have to admit it was the time of my life, and I was really pleased to say Diana Ross was looking and sounding in top form, she even sung the high parts during the Boss, it was amazing and I didn't want it to end.
    That was a lifelong ambition achieved !!!

I've always wanted to see Diana Ross at Caesar's. Don't know why I didn't attend this concert! Hopefully, if she gets an extension, I will definitely be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Jobeterob - Not quite performing together but on stage together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cylPOeCA7ho
    --YouTube posting by Tanya LaNice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seTaS-OrfDk
    --YouTube posting by luvMandD.
    FABulous comportment from "Double R." Appropriately Regal/Grande. I can just imagine band members backstage after the show telling "RR" how
    "F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C" she sounded.
    Last edited by LuvHangOva; 09-25-2014 at 10:46 PM.

The Ticketmaster Reviews for these latest concerts and astonishingly good. Most of them give the show the top rating. Many are pretty over the top in praise. If anything, people want more and longer.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHangOva View Post
    FABulous comportment from "Double R." Appropriately Regal/Grande. I can just imagine band members backstage after the show telling "RR" how
    "F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C" she sounded.
    So glad you liked it LHO. I thought RR was fantastic, too. She's got it!