[REMOVE ADS]

Stevie Wonder sings Happy Birthday

...to Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show just a few minutes ago. He is coming back on to talk and perform again. It is Fallon's birthday today.

Just watched the show when it was shown here in the UK on Monday night. Good fun [[Fingertips!) and I thought the version of Sir Duke with The Roots was great [[especially their brass section). Although I wonder how spontaneous it all really was because the band seemed to be able to back Stevie on the song without music, despite Jimmy supposedly just plucking the song out of the air to perform! I really hope he brings the Songs In The Key Of Life tour to the UK [[and the ticket prices are affordable).

What made the show doubly enjoyable for me was having the great James Spader as another guest. I enjoyed the first season of The Blacklist and am looking forward to the new one when we get it here. James and William Shatner were terrific together in Boston Legal.