[REMOVE ADS]

Dr. Thomas 'Beans' Bowles, Dennis Bowles, Stevie Wonder/FINGERTIPS - LIVE! From 1992

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub_kaoevwl8&app=desktop

Many thanks to Dennis Bowles for this YouTube posting.

I was there at this event. I forget, but I think it was Stevies birthday that day too. Martha, her brother and the Vandellas Annette & Roz were there too I remember talking to them and others.

That was FANTASTIC!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I will never forget the impact of "Fingertips" on the radio in 1963 and when Stevie was on American Bandstand to perform it. Every kid in the neighborhood bought that 45 [[with a pic sleeve) and you would hear it blasting everywhere. Those were also the days of transistor radios.

Glad you enjoyed it Rrussi. It really surprised me when I stumbled upon it. Must be tons of stuff out there just waiting to be seen and heard. And thanks for the memory of when the 45 came out.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I was there at this event. I forget, but I think it was Stevies birthday that day too. Martha, her brother and the Vandellas Annette & Roz were there too I remember talking to them and others.
    How lucky to have been there Marv and to have met all those great personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    How lucky to have been there Marv and to have met all those great personalities.

Thank you. Martha & the Vandellas performed on the program as well. Anita Baker was there and more......