[REMOVE ADS]

Ex-Navy SEAL lied about being shot by 3 black men in Ohio parking lot: police

An All American "Super Hero" plays the race card in elaborate lie claiming 3 Black men shot him near Akron, OH:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1928622

Here he is telling his elaborate lie.........

Now that it's been confirmed by the Bath, OH Police Chief that this guy lied, the media does not mention that he said it was 3 black men that shot him. They all are simply calling the unknown, falsely accused black men..........."assailants".
    Last edited by marv2; 09-15-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Even if convicted, this ass clown won't spend a day in jail. He should at least have to reimburse the cops for the hundreds of hours that it took to investigate the claim. I'll bet he's on Fox News "contributing" soon with no mention of this nonsense.

Or, morons like Sean Hannity will try to create a narrative that he really was shot by a Black "thug" somewhere, but the "proud patriot" is too scared to tell the truth.

We have seen this time and time again about some mentally disturbed white person blaming something they did on a generic Black person.

The only fortunate thing about this is that the cops at least didn't go around terrorizing the Black population.

Dumbass peckerwood probably accidentally shot himself and is too embarrassed to "dominate" it. Or, he got shot while doing something illegal and didn't want it to get out and ruin his career being a cable news consultant.
    Last edited by soulster; 09-15-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Even if convicted, this ass clown won't spend a day in jail. He should at least have to reimburse the cops for the hundreds of hours that it took to investigate the claim. I'll bet he's on Fox News "contributing" soon with no mention of this nonsense.
    Jerry you are exactly right! He IS a contributing expert on Fox News! I also have always said that when criminals send the police on a wild goose chase, they should be made to pay every dime of the cost to taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Or, morons like Sean Hannity will try to create a narrative that he really was shot by a Black "thug" somewhere, but the "proud patriot" is too scared to tell the truth.

We have seen this time and time again about some mentally disturbed white person blaming something they did on a generic Black person.

The only fortunate thing about this is that the cops at least didn't go around terrorizing the Black population.

Dumbass peckerwood probably accidentally shot himself and is too embarrassed to "dominate" it. Or, he got shot while doing something illegal and didn't want it to get out and ruin his career being a cable news consultant.
    FLASHBACK! Charles Stuart - Boston - 1990! He had the whole city, the whole nation in an uproar when he falsely accused a "black man" of shooting his pregnant wife when in fact he was the one that shot her. He did the right thing though......he killed himself after he was caught.

FLASHBACK! Susan Smith - South Carolina - 1994 Ms. Smith claimed a "black man" carjacked her car with her 2 kids still inside. The evil man drove the car into a lake and killed them, when in fact it was she that drowned the children!

This guy Christopher Heben is worshipped by the Right and his Facebook followers. He is also a convicted felon! Yeah, that's right. He was busted several years ago forging signatures on prescriptions. So he also has a drug problem but yet he was able to get several decent jobs with his criminal record and have a segment of the public stick up for him in this current lie that some black dudes shot him.

thomas96 Guest
    It goes both ways people. Tawana Brawley...

Thomas96: That's one for the "other side". Do you have one since the '80s? I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people falsely claiming that they were assaulted by some faceless person of another race are white people who accuse Black people. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    FLASHBACK! Charles Stuart - Boston - 1990! He had the whole city, the whole nation in an uproar when he falsely accused a "black man" of shooting his pregnant wife when in fact he was the one that shot her. He did the right thing though......he killed himself after he was caught.

FLASHBACK! Susan Smith - South Carolina - 1994 Ms. Smith claimed a "black man" carjacked her car with her 2 kids still inside. The evil man drove the car into a lake and killed them, when in fact it was she that drowned the children!
    Yup! And how many white women were raped, or lied about being raped, and blamed a Black man? Innocent Black men were wrongly jailed, beaten, or hung from a tree because someone lied?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Thomas96: That's one for the "other side". Do you have one since the '80s? I'm willing to bet that the vast majority of people falsely claiming that they were assaulted by some faceless person of another race are white people who accuse Black people. What do you think?
    The only other one I can come up with was about the Black woman who falsely accused three Duke University Lacrosse team members of raping her. But, the track record of Black men being falsely accused of rape and murder is off the charts in comparison of those little two or three cases.

Things only work out when the cops do their jobs and realize that alleged victims stories don't add up. When Susan Smith drowned her kids, the cops were looking at her. Usually, when a family is killed, the parents or spouse is almost always quietly investigated. Why? Because, despite the fear and myth about strangers being the threat, crimes most often happen between those who know each other, or are family members. The stats bear this out. And, most crime is not cross-racial. That is probably because the U.S. is still very socially segregated.
    Last edited by soulster; 09-15-2014 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    It goes both ways people. Tawana Brawley...
    Oh yeah, I remember her. I was not picking sides because I already know that blacks are just as capable of lying. The biggest problem I have with Mr. American Navy Seal" came after I looked at his Facebook page and came upon articles where he is worshipped by some people as Mr. Perfect Patriotic Man. Cleaner than the RCMP in Canada! Adding that together with his bogus racists crime report just disgusts me. I was disgusted at Tawna Brawley too [[even though she did not murder anyone).