[REMOVE ADS]

How die-hard can fans be?

Hey y'all. Dinelle here. I know it's been a while since I've been on the forums, but with my moving to a new office and being on a month-long mission to help train National Guardsmen, things got a little hectic.

Anyway, about two weeks ago I drove down to my parents' house in Mississippi to help celebrate their wedding anniversary. My present to them were two third-row seats two Smokey Robinson's concert in Biloxi. We loved it of course, but this brings me to my question.

I know I was probably the youngest fan there, and there were a lot of other fans more die-hard than me, but how die-hard is too die-hard? I know I practically lost it when Smokey sang to me, but some other people were REALLY going nuts. So in your personal opinions, how do you know when people have crossed that line between being a fan and just going nuts.

When they start obsessing, when every conversation is about that person, or when everything they do is centered around that person. It's a sign of addictive behavior, and addicts really do not realize how obsessed they are, even when it is pointed out to them.

But, as far as you concert is concerned, a bunch of women going crazy over a singer singing to them isn't what I would even call the characteristics of a die-hard fan. Men don't go nuts if a female singer sings to them, if a female singer ever does that.