Faith, Hope & Charity, who sang back-up on nearly all of Van McCoy’s productions, will finally see the CD release of their second RCA LP, "Life Goes On", on September 30, courtesy of Real Gone Music. [[Their first self-titled RCA LP was released by Real Gone Music this past June or July.) "Life Goes On" is a powerful album which boasts two of its best singles, "Life Goes On" and "You’re My Peace Of Mind", the latter of which was covered by David Ruffin as well. The CD will include the album versions as well as the extended 12" versions of the above two titles and two other titles.

The reason I’ve announced this good news on the Motown Forum site is because Faith, Hope & Charity sang back-up on all three of David Ruffin’s Van McCoy-produced Motown albums, as well as the two Motown tracks that Van produced on Thelma Houston [["Don’t Pity Me" and "Find A Way"), both of which are available on the Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler CD, "Two To One".

To me, the marriage of Van McCoy and Motown was a match made in Heaven. Faith, Hope & Charity were a big part of the reason why.