[REMOVE ADS]

LadyLola Guest

Po Diane .... her son married that skag.

This kind of post is so uncalled for. Lady Lola this is about the music and Motown and not uncivil remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    This kind of post is so uncalled for. Lady Lola this is about the music and Motown and not uncivil remarks.
    It pisses me off when people judge people they have never met, don't know personally and only going by what they read in the press about that person, as if it's gossip truth.
    So Ladylola, do you know Ashlee Simpson persomnally?, so who the heck are you to make judgement about her?? some people need to get a life.

According to the news reports the wedding took place "in a private ceremony at the Greenwich, Conn., home of the groom's mother, Motown legend Diana Ross, who was also the officiant".

Miss Ross must have had no problem with the marriage so I don't understand the "Po Diane" part of the title of this thread.

Anyway, congratulations and the best of luck to the newly-weds.

Roger

Really! Why attach a value judgement to Ashlee Simpson? You never even met her! From what i've read, she's a pretty good person.

I wish the couple well.

A very inappropriate thread, not in the spirit of Soulful Detroit. As promised, and I don't do this easily, Lady Lola has been banned.

Thank you, Ralph. The membership appreciates your efforts and the time that you devote to keeping this site "fun," "friendly," and "informative!" Bravo!!!!

good one,Ralph..