[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne and Martha Re-Issues? Still Coming?

Within the last 3 months or so, I have read on here about plans to issue for the first time ever on CD the 1976 Martha Reeves' album "Rest of My Life" that she recorded for Arista. Also I read that three of Dionne Warwick's Arista albums from the 80s were being re-issued as expanded editions. I believe that two of the three were even going to be Two-CD packages.

These were all going to be products from some of those great re-issue labels like Reel Gone and Funky Town Grooves but I don't remember which label was issuing what.

So anyway, does anyone know if these are still forthcoming and if so, when can we expect them? In the case of Dionne, I see that her new studio album [[the duets package entitled Feels So Good) has been delayed again until late October, so I wonder if that has any bearing on the release date for these other products.

Someone in the know please tell us something!!!!

Dionne Warwick [[Finder Of Lost Loves) 1985 2 CD Deluxe Edition
    Dionne Warwick [[No Night So Long) Unreleased Gems 2 CD Deluxe Version
    Dionne Warwick [[How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye) 1983 Expanded Edition
    Why don't you contact Funky Town Grooves?
    https://www.facebook.com/Funkytowngrooves

I have been checking all their websites and there is never anything on there about any of those releases.

It shows you who still is THE Boss!