[REMOVE ADS]

supremester Guest

Mary Makes Minor Miami Musical Mayhem

See the pic
    Name:  IMG_0301.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  95.2 KB

I am simply amazed that these ladies [[Mary, Diana, Martha, others) are still going strong over 50 years later. This is a testament to their strength and perseverance.

smark21 Guest
    I'm a little skeptical that Mary performed such #1's as The Happening, Love is Here or even I Hear a Symphony given that My world and Reflections are always in her Supremes show set list.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    I am simply amazed that these ladies [[Mary, Diana, Martha, others) are still going strong over 50 years later. This is a testament to their strength and perseverance.
    Yes Diane Ross and Mary Wilson and the First Lady of Motown Records Dr martha Reeves are all still going strong after 50 year in show business. Diane ross has the most beautiful eyes and Mary Wilson has the most beatiful chin and feet and Miss Martha has it all and by all i mean looks and voice and personality and star quality and charismas. I love all of thes e dear ladies and may God continue to bless all of them.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

What a heart warming review from Mr Bruce. All of these ladies have proven that they are survivors. It really is testament to Marys strenghth of character that she has managed to break through and make a success of her career. She has proven to the world that she is more than just a backing singer and can stand strong with the best of them.