[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes Singles: Alternates

With all of the HipO releases, etc,. we have gotten alternate versions of many of The Supremes' singles. However, I have never seen an alternate of "Where Did Our Love Go" or "Come See About Me."

I'd enjoy SDF members making a list of The Supremes' singles and where [[if at all) alternates have been released on CD. I am not interested in the "single versions" found in TCMS collections. Thanks in advance.

that's correct. i've made a playlist of Alt Hits. in a few cases, like Up The ladder, i pulled in the single mix versus the LP mix

according to my list, here are the ones missing Alt version [[based on what's been released so far). I've also not included live versions

Let Me Go the Right Way
    Breath Taking Guy
    My Heart Can't Take It No More
    Lovelight
    Run run run
    Where Did our love go
    Come see about me
    Symphony - i use the stereo version with Di's alternate harmonies at the end but it's not really an alt version
    My World Is Empty
    Itching - i've heard there are LOTS of versions of this in the vault
    Reflections
    In and Out
    Forever
    Somethings
    composer
    NO Matter What Sign
    Ladder - again, i use the single and lp versions
    Stone Love
    Nathan
    Wonderful Sweet Sweet Love