[REMOVE ADS]

Mary, Cindy, & Scherrie - LIVE! Japan/1974/Medley. RARE TREAT: Cindy On WDOLG Lead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbb2w3f8i0

Many, many thanks to Steve Weaver for this YouTube posting.
    Last edited by Methuselah2; 08-22-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Wow. That is rare. SMC had such a great sound.

This is from a show that was a telecast on Japanese TV . I have the full show on a now obsolete video format complete with commercials. But I did transfer the entire show -including commercials - to VHS many decades ago and sent it out to a few people. That is probably what is now on the internet. I can tell by the poor transfer that was the only available thing back then. [[ And who knows how many times it has been transferred since then ) It would be nice if someone posted the entire concert. An SDF member received a VHS from me years ago. He doesn't post much anymore but if he still lurks here, it would nice if he posted the entire show. I also sent out audio versions to people and they are available out there too. It was a good concert.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    This is from a show that was a telecast on Japanese TV . I have the full show on a now obsolete video format complete with commercials. But I did transfer the entire show -including commercials - to VHS many decades ago and sent it out to a few people. That is probably what is now on the internet. I can tell by the poor transfer that was the only available thing back then. [[ And who knows how many times it has been transferred since then ) It would be nice if someone posted the entire concert. An SDF member received a VHS from me years ago. He doesn't post much anymore but if he still lurks here, it would nice if he posted the entire show. I also sent out audio versions to people and they are available out there too. It was a good concert.
    i have the whole concert transfer fron vhs to dvd. i always thought this was from 1974 not 75

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    i have the whole concert transfer fron vhs to dvd. i always thought this was from 1974 not 75
    It was from August of '74 was originally intended to be broadcast in the U.S on ABC's Wide World of Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    Post it! Post it! Post it!

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Post it! Post it! Post it!
    Post it. I got it in around 1974 with the promise that I would not share it with anyone. I even had to go out and buy a professional machine to play it on. [[Beta and VHS did not yet exist). A few years later, I had a VHS and transferred it to that. I kept my promise for decades, but with the internet and everyone sharing, the kept promise no longer made sense and so I shared a copy and it has probably been copied and shared many times. It would be nice if someone posted the whole thing on YouTube complete with the Japanese commercials.

I can see what I can do. That was an interesting show. It was basically the 73 show [[with jean and lynda) but with touch, love train, and this dream added.

The speed of the medley makes the performance atrocious IMO.