[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: 11629 Linwood

11629 Linwood

Do any old pictures of this building exist?

chess1458: You should have identified exactly what building as many people probably do not have any idea of what you are talking about.

In case you are wondering it is the original location of Fortune Records. I do not recall ever seeing a picture of the place. This was a small shop near their home and they fixed up the area in the back to record using the front as an office.

Woodward

What was the address of the Fortune Records that we took photographs of?

Quote Originally Posted by theboyfromxtown View Post
    Woodward

What was the address of the Fortune Records that we took photographs of?
    3942 Third Street which I still have pictures of. The building as you might recall was virtually abandoned and really small. It is no longer standing to my knowledge. The main problem with Fortune Records is that very little has been written about the company and the Linwood address obviously had no pictures taken of it. I don't know exactly how long they were in operation prior to moving to Third Street. Cappy Wortman who is the nation's most famous Fortune expert has evaporated into thin air. His record store is no longer and nobody seems to know where he might be these days. He might know.