[REMOVE ADS]

Jean Terrell still has it.

I just cannot believe that she is not out there singing, somewhere these days! The woman with the golden voice and we don't to enjoy her now adays. Frustrating ain't even the word!

I'm sorry to say,it's not Jean's thing anymore,Jean Terrell left show business,a long time ago,i'm sure Jean is happy,that's all that matters.

Love Jean but was not impressed with this.

Has Jean done anything within the last year? This was from 2013, I believe.

It was also a few years ago, 2010 I think, that Jean, along with Freddi Poole and Mary Flowers, did a gig. It would be nice to see something 'current'.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I'm sorry to say,it's not Jean's thing anymore,Jean Terrell left show business,a long time ago,i'm sure Jean is happy,that's all that matters.
    Amen redhot yes show business isnt for everyone and if Jean Terrell had had enough and wanted out then im real happy for Miss Jean Terell. Go on Miss Terrell and lead a lovely private and peaceful life.

Fondly,

Roberta

supremester Guest
    I agree that Jean sounds great and am happy she is living her life as she chooses.

It's nice to see you back here, Roberta - I was afraid you had deserted us.!

I think Jean realizes that her time has come and gone and rather than be a Norma Desmond type of character she'd rather go into her twilight years focusing on her religion and her family. She is a grandmother now. Some people don't know when to stop, some do.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    I think Jean realizes that her time has come and gone and rather than be a Norma Desmond type of character she'd rather go into her twilight years focusing on her religion and her family. She is a grandmother now. Some people don't know when to stop, some do.
    well jean has certainly given us a lifetime of memories from her days as a performer that we will always cherish I know I will Dont stop reaching for the top, keep trying to go on........

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I agree that Jean sounds great and am happy she is living her life as she chooses.

It's nice to see you back here, Roberta - I was afraid you had deserted us.!
    Thank you dear Ive been in Guadalajara foe a few months with my church.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

I will always Love Jean, and have full respect for her that is was Her choice when to call it a day, just hope she has good health and is always happy, thanks for the music Jean.

I think you will find this video including the segment with Jean Terrell to be much better in resolution and sound
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo9hDBJnJUw

Jean was always my favorite lead singer of The Supremes. Jean could sing the phone book and I'd be a happy camper!

Quote Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
    Jean was always my favorite lead singer of The Supremes. Jean could sing the phone book and I'd be a happy camper!
    She could just stand up there and hum and I'll be satified. LOL!