[REMOVE ADS]

Does it ever end: NYPD Officer Accused of Breaking Into Woman's Apartment

NYC officer accused of breaking into home and punching woman.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...269872701.html
    Last edited by MotownSteve; 08-04-2014 at 07:38 PM.

He had just won an award at "at the annual NYPD Medal Day Ceremony"? I'm telling you, these guys are dogs! LOL! In a city of over 8 million people, I don't know where they are finding these guys for the NYPD! Incredible!

This is the good part:

The officer's attorney, Mike Marinaccio, told NBC 4 New York his client is a "hero" with no blemishes on his police record.
    "When we have the opportunity to present all the factors in this case, it will shed a different light on these allegations," said Marinaccio. "This case is far more complicated than what one reads in the complaint," he said. "We're confident when all the facts come out, people will have a different view of the case."

Wait! What?! There’s a reason a cop busts into a woman’s apartment in the middle of the night and beats the shit out of her? That makes me feel much better. And I thought that the cops in my hometown are bad…

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    This is the good part:

The officer's attorney, Mike Marinaccio, told NBC 4 New York his client is a "hero" with no blemishes on his police record.
    "When we have the opportunity to present all the factors in this case, it will shed a different light on these allegations," said Marinaccio. "This case is far more complicated than what one reads in the complaint," he said. "We're confident when all the facts come out, people will have a different view of the case."

Wait! What?! There’s a reason a cop busts into a woman’s apartment in the middle of the night and beats the shit out of her? That makes me feel much better. And I thought that the cops in my hometown are bad…
    What he is doing is giving the long version of the Policemen's Benevolent Association's standard response of "don't rush to judgement"! What he is saying is , give us a chance to "develop" a pausible story to get this cop off the hook! They are going to make that woman sound like she was possessed or high on crack before they are done!

I know. It amazes me that this is at the extreme end of police misconduct and they are still going to concoct some fairy tale and select a cop-loving jury to get this guy off, Scott free. I should have been a cop.

I know. It amazes me that this is at the extreme end of police misconduct and they are still going to concoct some fairy tale and select a cop-loving jury to get this guy off, Scott free. I should have been a cop.
    Jerry, of course not all cops are bad and corrupt. The Suffolk County Long Island cops are some of the best guys in their field. The NYPD they are bullies. They will try to provoke you to do or say something so that they can do something back to you! They can be very nasty. They have a whole encylcopedia of scenarios to use to get the cops cleared!

It's hard to concoct them. I saw a show last night that did prosecutors will do anything to avoid charging a cop with a crime for fear that they will lose the department's cooperation in the future. Consider that for a moment. We are all held to a higher standard than the people responsible for law enforcement. They should be held to the absolute highest standard of conduct but literally use their badges as get out of jail free cards.

It's hard to concoct them. I saw a show last night that did prosecutors will do anything to avoid charging a cop with a crime for fear that they will lose the department's cooperation in the future. Consider that for a moment. We are all held to a higher standard than the people responsible for law enforcement. They should be held to the absolute highest standard of conduct but literally use their badges as get out of jail free cards.
    That's a frightening thought. The problem is, it is probably too true. I'm sure it does not happen all over and I am sure that it does happen.

From Salinas, CA. The video speaks for itself:

How are they going to explain that one? He kept walking away. So what? What about tasers?

I read something but could not find it again. The NYPD responded to a report of a child being assaulted. Somehow they took a female adult out of the apartment wearing underwear and a towel. The towel came undone in the struggle.

Don't forget last year, when the cops busted into the wrong apartment and killed the old man who was startled by their entry. He had a knife in his hand to defend himself, so they found justification for the homicide. The entire audio of the event was recorded on his Life Alert medallion by one of the monitors and presented as evidence. I'm sure that since I haven't heard about a conviction, they were neither charged nor found guilty.

Don't forget last year, when the cops busted into the wrong apartment and killed the old man who was startled by their entry. He had a knife in his hand to defend himself, so they found justification for the homicide. The entire audio of the event was recorded on his Life Alert medallion by one of the monitors and presented as evidence. I'm sure that since I haven't heard about a conviction, they were neither charged nor found guilty.
    I remember that. It was a Veteran to boot! It happened somewhere up near New Rochelle.

Cops are nothing but legal murders. Unless you are white, and look like you have money, they don't care about your life. That's the absolute truth.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Cops are nothing but legal murders. Unless you are white, and look like you have money, they don't care about your life. That's the absolute truth.
    What bothers me a lot is that with the NYPD and their Union, we as citizens are suppose to accept any and everything that they do to people and not talk back! They have killed many people over the years and each time people raise issue with the killings ,they threaten a work slow down.......

I heard one tonight were a woman was barbecuing in front of her home and the police told her she had to move it to the back. She asked 'why?' and, if I heard right, was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    I heard one tonight were a woman was barbecuing in front of her home and the police told her she had to move it to the back. She asked 'why?' and, if I heard right, was arrested.
    http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread...y-NYPD-Officer

Thanks marv2