[REMOVE ADS]

Paolo Nutini - Let Me Down Easy

plus THE original!

It seems that the collection this is off ....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Caustic-Love...s=paulo+nutini

is currently sitting at #8 [[up from #10) on the U.K. Album charts ...

http://www.officialcharts.com/albums-chart/

It must be good for Miss Bettye's profile ... I wonder what she thinks of it ....

Roger

She gets no money from it, has had no contact from Mr. Nutini acknowledging her contribution to her hit, so..what do YOU think her reaction is? lol

I assume that his record company sought legal clearance to use it from the publishers and that they have paid money somewhere. The album is brilliant, Bettye does have an acknowledgement. Was at #1 in the UK for 4 weeks earlier this year and has spent all 18 weeks in the top 10.

I'm sure it was done through legal channels-Bettye does not have the publishing or writing, it's ONLY her voice and her record being used to make this guy some bread. Again, he could have contacted her very easily through her website just to say thanx.