However in the past day or two I do see a couple of attempts to get around the new rules and feeling around here. Bokiluis writing Mary Wilson as "marywilson" while other Supremes are accorded the respect of having their names written as names [[i.e., Diana Ross, Cindy Birdsong). And this new thread in which a humor article throws shade at Cindy Birdsong and her kidnapping in a pretty disrespectful matter is another example.

All the Supremes should be treated and accorded with respect here. It's fair to critique performances/songs/albums that don't measure up in your opinion...their work is fair game. But treat the ladies with respect at all times. That's what I get from the new rules and so far peace has been maintained. Don't resort to passive aggressive measures to get digs in [[like lowercase or pasting articles). All that will result is people wanting to retaliate with similar measures and it will eventually escalate to direct attacks once again.

So if you can't bring yourself to type a name in a respectful way, then don't use their name and discuss them at all. And if you can't treat someone with respect, then just avoid them all together. That way peace will be maintained.