[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh yeah! I'll bet Faux news will be creating a scenario, blaming the whole thing on the guy who made the video of it. They'd probably say that if he hadn't been there with the phone, the killed man wouldn't have provoked the cops.

Amazing. I'm surprised they didn't say that he supplied the cigarettes so they could try him for associative murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Amazing. I'm surprised they didn't say that he supplied the cigarettes so they could try him for associative murder.
    Jerry the NYPD is very corrupt, but they are just not that creative! The old plant the drugs or plant the gun technique is a tried and true method with them.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    They have been known to plant guns and drugs on those that they are out to get.
    They don't own the market. I know of two instances in Newark NJ where such behavior, at least in my opinion, did happen.

No evidence? No problem, just create some.

"Bob! Pull that undeclared [[bag of weed/untraceable gun/butcher knife/take your pick) that we got from that last perp and throw it on this dead homeboy. Son of a bitch probably deserved it."

Quote Originally Posted by MotownSteve View Post
    They don't own the market. I know of two instances in Newark NJ where such behavior, at least in my opinion, did happen.
    Hey MotownSteve, they will justify it as just doing their part to get one more "undesirable" off of the streets!
    Last edited by marv2; 08-04-2014 at 11:44 PM.

Patrick Lynch and the NYPD are losing their minds.........

http://pix11.com/2014/08/05/police-u...-in-chokehold/

Did you notice that he never told why he was being arrested? Ultimately, the fact that it was unnecessary interaction explains why this situation is tragic. All that needed to be done was to tell him to move along, not to put their hands on him for selling loose cigarettes. That still blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Did you notice that he never told why he was being arrested? Ultimately, the fact that it was unnecessary interaction explains why this situation is tragic. All that needed to be done was to tell him to move along, not to put their hands on him for selling loose cigarettes. That still blows my mind.
    Jerry! Great point! In fact, I never heard them officially say, "you're under arrest" nor did I hear them read him the Miranda Rights! It blows my mind how in one instance you have a breathing, talking, thinking human being and then in the next you have a corpse lying on the filthy sidewalk! That blows my mind and I can't forget this very easily.

The video in my original post has been "mysteriously" taken down from Youtube. Here is another........