[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Upside down by Beyonce/Destiny's Child at Divas Live 2000

Pic and sound quality not very good, but it's now up on youtube:

Lulu Guest
    It's also on the "Jumpin' Jumpin'" EP which you can still download on iTunes or probably find a used copy online:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ju...ep/id400075587

Just as with The Supremes, it's easy to forget there was once four of them in Destiny's Child at once...

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    Just as with The Supremes, it's easy to forget there was once four of them in Destiny's Child at once...
    Or 3 if we're really being shady!

I like Beyonce but IMO Kelly Rowland has always been the standout in this group. She is a good dancer, has natural beauty and just does it for me.

smark21 Guest
    I guess that Jumpin Jumpin EP represents the Farrah Franklin era of Destiny's Child as she was in the group for 6 months before being dropped after missing shows. I read the other day that Franklin was arrested for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stephanie View Post
    I like Beyonce but IMO Kelly Rowland has always been the standout in this group. She is a good dancer, has natural beauty and just does it for me.
    Kelly is a gorgeous lady - I have also enjoyed a lot of her solo work, particularly the song "Work" from Ms. Kelly​.