[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Thanks Ralph

Thanks Ralph

Its so great we have SD Ralph and Im sure many people here soooo appreciate all you have to deal with to keep it going. Woulkd hate to lose it. Thanks much.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I appreciate you Ralph and thank you for all that you do!

I agree

Ralph and I had our doubts that all of SDF could count
    backwards from 40 to 1 to do the tribute to Casey Kasem

But we did

edafan

Ralph has been doing one of the most difficult & thankless jobs that one could hope to tackle & in my opinion, he's done it as well as anyone I've seen attempt to moderate a forum.

The reality is that it's impossible to please everyone, that just will never happen. Nevertheless, Ralph has seen SDF through some very bumpy times & from where I sit, has done one hell of a job.

And though we're both Cancerians, he's a hell of a lot nicer & tolerant than I am.

It must be the wisdom that comes with time, in which case, I need a bit more time.

OK....I need a LOT more time

Add me to that list of Cancerians, Juice.....[[anyone else left-handed,too?).....and I'm ever thankful and grateful for all that is done which enables me to call this place a sanctuary.

Another Cancerian, and left handed, and appreciate of all of Ralph's efforts - we have a lot in common westgrandboulevard!

I appreciate all the kind remarks guys. And, Juice, its good to see you. By the way...I'm right handed.

It's a right-hander's world, Ralph...I'm just among the one in ten, who isn't..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    It's a right-hander's world, Ralph...I'm just among the one in ten, who isn't..LOL
    I'm left handed, so was my Dad. I believe the President is also left-handed.

I believe our current British Prime Minister is also a leftie.....

Quote Originally Posted by westgrandboulevard View Post
    I believe our current British Prime Minister is also a leftie.....
    On the basis his left hand doesn’t know what his right hand is doing, I would suggest he is ambidextrous...

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    And though we're both Cancerians, he's a hell of a lot nicer & tolerant than I am.
    I'm a Scorpio. I'm really not that nice or tolerant, either. To those that follow astrology: does the fact that I am a Scorpio suddenly make sense for how I don't fit in too well around here?

And, i'm ambidextrous. I have a very-left-handed parent.
    Last edited by soulster; 07-27-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Ralph

thanks for all you do.

I'm left handed too

edafan

I'd like to add my thanks too. At times of 'stress' I wonder how you stick with it - after all, being Moderator isn't a paid job! But I'm glad you do. Thanks for SDF Ralph!

LadyLola Guest
    I feel so bad for the things I have said in the past. You are a dear, dear man.

I feel this might be silly, but it's how I feel about my sister and my kids who give me so much joy.

Thank you Lola. This is very sweet and I appreciate the thought. Also, I have always liked this song for the Golden Girls show intro.

You can add me to the chorus of appreciation. Thanks, Ralph.

The first thing I check when I open my Ipad...thank you Ralph...I've learned so much from this forum.

I have same b day as Florence and am left handed. I bel it was Mary who wrote something about Roz being left-handed; when I said to Roz that I was left-handed too she asked how I knew that! What a nice lady.